15

(Quirrell)

"Disappointed... because I wasn't careful enough and you fell into the lake?! Look, I know it was careless of me to just walk over the ice without knowing how thick it is, but I definitely can't control how you step on the ice" Voldemort replied. "No it's not that" Quirrell said. "It's this whole... thing" his boyfriend gave him a confused glance.

"At first it was kinda exciting, following those clues, finding out where they lead and stuff, and you were so excited so it was totally fine to do that and I had a lot of fun with you at the Christmas market for example. But then it became negative. You started to focus even more on these clues, but you can't focus at all on the situation. First in the cinema, I bet you don't even know the plot of the movie because you were only searching for a stupid clue the whole fucking time! Then we had a little break, okay, that was fun, but right then, yesterday on our walk, you even stepped on thin ice, just to get that damn clue!"

He took a deep breath. "But with focusing on all that shit, you forget about the most important part: us. The time we spend together, the things we experience together while doing this. You forget to enjoy our time together because you keep your eyes on the price the whole damn time! And I tell you what, it just sucks!!!"

While he was talking, his boyfriend's face looked angrier and angrier. "You know, if you hated it so much, why did you even do it with me?!" He snapped. "Why didn't you just tell me at the beginning to do it alone?! Look, I wanted to spend time with you and I thought this would be an exciting opportunity to explore together and have a wonderful Christmas time! But you just could've told me if it sucks so much for you" "Maybe I should've!" Quirrell hissed back at him.

Voldemort got up, he looked angry, but also hurt. "If you say so" he said, cold. "Then I'm gonna leave. If you excuse me, I got a mystery to solve, ALONE because my boyfriend apparently hates it as well as he hates me" Quirrell gasped. "I never said I hate you and you know I don't!" Voldemort snorted. "Well the way you talk to me it seems like you do" "The way I talk to you?! As if you would act any better right now!"

"You know what, I'm done" Voldemort said. "I'm in the kitchen, eating the soup I made, and after that I will be busy so don't even bother talking to me!" he said and slammed the door behind him. "Fine!" Quirrell shouted. "I won't cause I'll be busy myself!" Then he buried his head in his pillow.

Shit.