16

(Voldemort)

Shit. Voldemort walked anxiously back and forth through the living room. Shit, shit, shit! He didn't want to fight with Quirrell, he really didn't. He knew, what he said was wrong, he knew, he should've acted differently, but Quirrell had hurt him as well. Still, he had no idea what he should do now. Of course, he didn't want to just leave it like that, he knew he would have to talk to Quirrell eventually, and he didn't want to wait until Christmas and ruin that time. But on the other hand, he was too proud to get back there right now and apologize for his words. He was still too pissed and hurt from what his boyfriend had said.

He sighed, sat down on the couch and buried his face in a pillow. He heard the door being opened slowly. He didn't want to look up. He heard Quirrell clear his throat, took a deep breath, and then looked up. "Hey, you" Quirrell said. Voldemort raised one eyebrow. He couldn't help but smile slightly. "Look, I'm sorry" Quirrell said. "It's just... I just wanted to enjoy all these activities with you and really take our time, I mean... when we're going to the cinema, at least watch the movie, you know? But I gotta admit, I might overreacted a bit back there"

Voldemort sighed. "No, I understand you. I did focus way too much on finding these clues instead of spending time with you and enjoying it. And I'm sorry. In fact, let's spend the whole day together tomorrow! First we'll have breakfast, then we'll get our Christmas tree, in the afternoon we can go ice skating and watch our favorite movie at night!" Quirrell's eyes widened. "Ice skating, getting a Christmas tree AND She's All That? I'm definitely in!"

"Sooooo, we're good?" Voldemort asked. Quirrell hugged him stormy. "More than that!" they kept hugging for another few moments. But then Quirrell started to cough again. "Okay" Voldemort said. "But if we wanna do those dates tomorrow, we gotta get you Well again! To the bedroom with you, shoo!"

Quirrell grinned. "Are you sure, you don't wanna come along?" "Uh yeah, I gotta make sure you get well-" Quirrell did some puppy eyes. "Damnit where did you learn that?" "I had the best teacher" Quirrell smirked, and then pulled Voldemort with him to the bedroom. Another cup of tea had most likely to wait now.