22

(Voldemort)

Voldemort nervously folded the small piece of paper in his hands, while he was waiting for an answer from his boyfriend. He just had asked, if they could go after the next clue, and was pretty unsure, how Quirrell would react, since he knew, that his boyfriend wasn't that enthusiastic about this scavenger hunt, as he was. Still, he wanted to find out the reason behind this whole thing, so the most obvious choice was, to finish it.

He saw Quirrell raising one eyebrow, but then grinning. "Well, that person seems to run out of ideas, since they send us for a walk, again. But sure, otherwise you'll probably die because of not knowing what all this was for" Voldemort sticked out his tongue at Quirrell, but then quickly got into his jacket and boots, so they could go.

They walked on a big snowy meadow, towards a small wood, since the next clue should be at the edge of the wood. Voldemort walked a little bit behind Quirrell, when he had an idea. He picked up a little bit of snow, formed it to a snowball and aimed at his boyfriend. Then he threw it. Quirrell flinched, when the snowball hit his neck. He turned around. "Oh no, you didn't!" He said. Voldemort grinned. "Oh yes I certainly did" he kneeled down, to form another snowball, but Quirrell was faster. He threw a snowball directly into Voldemort's face.

"You didn't just throw snow into my face, did you?" he complained. Quirrell grinned. "Oh yes I certainly did" this meant war. Voldemort threw the snowball he was just forming, right into his boyfriend's face. Their snowball fight lasted for at least fifteen minutes, when they were almost completely covered with snow. Voldemort sneaked at Quirrell from behind, and pulled him into the snow. The two of them rolled through the mass of snow, at this point they were completely covered in snow, and it was cold as heck.

Voldemort smiled at Quirrell who was under him. Quirrell looked at him, mischievously, then he pulled him, completely unexpected into a kiss. Although it was freezing cold out here, Voldemort felt fuzzy and warm.