11

(Voldemort)

"How long have we still to walk?" Quirrell groaned. "We?" Voldemort laughed. "You walked for maybe half an hour and then you just sat down on the sleigh and let me pull you up there" Quirrell said nothing, but Voldemort knew that he probably wasn't sorry at all. "It's kind of exhausting you know? I mean it's not like you weigh nothing" Quirrell grinned. "But you're so strong, that shouldn't be a problem for you, right?" Voldemort snorted "did you even listen to me?" But he had to grin as well.

"But seriously, we're actually almost there, so I suggest you walk the rest" Quirrell groaned. "Do I have to?" Voldemort chuckled. "I mean we always could swap roles instead and you pull me up there on the sleigh..." this seemed to be a good argument, cause his boyfriend immediately got up from the sleigh and began to walk next to Voldemort.

"Would you be up to some hot chocolate when we arrive up there?" Voldemort raised one eyebrow. "I mean theoretically of course but we didn't pack money did we?" "Well no, but I brought hot chocolate" Quirrell smiled. "You're the best!" Voldemort replied. "I know and that's why you chose me as your boyfriend" "you've got a point there"

After another ten minutes of walking, Voldemort could see their start from where they would sled down the way they walked up. He smiled. "Good news Squirrel, we're almost there!" "Finally! I hate hiking!"

When they arrived, the first thing Quirrell did, was sitting down on the sleigh and unpacking a thermos flask with hot chocolate. But when he unpacked two mugs, he paused, looking confused. "Voldemort?" he said. "How the hell did this piece of paper get into that mug?" "What?" Voldemort was completely confused. Someone must had put it in there. "I have honestly no idea!" he replied. "Are you a 100 percent sure that you don't know how it got in there?" his boyfriend diged deeper.

„Positive. Are you accusing me of just setting all of this scavenger hunt up right now?" he asked. Quirrell opened his mouth, but then shut it again. He cleared his throat. „Well, I just thought that'd might be a good reason why you are so keen on finding all of these clues" he said. „Well I just can tell you again that I have absolutely no idea what is happening with that scavenger hunt, I swear" „But don't you think it's a bit odd that this clue is suddenly there? That actually means that someone was in our house yesterday" Quirrell shivered. Voldemort nodded. „It is indeed pretty odd... but don't worry I'll make sure every door and window is closed tonight.

That calmed Quirrell down a bit. He smiled. "Are you ready to sled down that racecourse?" "Sure am! Let's go!"