3

(Voldemort)

The next day, after breakfast, Quirrell and Voldemort started to decorate their house. They bought a ton of decorations the day before, so it might would take a while, until the whole house would be decorated. They decided to start with the living room, since that was the place where they also would celebrate Christmas, so it definitely should be the most beautiful room.

But after half an hour or so, Quirrell lost motivation and let himself fall onto the couch. Voldemort laughed. "What do you think you're doing? We aren't even half done yet, we've barely finished the living room" "But it's so exhausting" Quirrell moaned. "Can't we take a small break? Maybe eat some speculoo or some gingerbread?" Voldemort laughed again, he knew exactly what would happen, if he let Quirrell have his break. His boyfriend would start to do different very important things after his break and hope, that Voldemort would forget about the decorating.

But that wouldn't happen. Without a warning, he jumped onto the couch, and onto his boyfriend. He gave him a mischievous glance, then he started to tickle him. "No, stop!" Quirrell laughed. "You're mean!" "Oh, I wouldn't say I'm mean, I'm just... persuasive" Voldemort grinned, he kept tickling Quirrell, who declared now under laughter: "Okay, okay, stop! I give up! You won! Okay- you won so please stop!" Voldemort stopped, he still had to grin. "Okay" his boyfriend panted. "So what do we still have to do in this room?" "Well, in this room we actually just have to hang up that big star by the window, then we're done" Voldemort replied.

He got off of Quirrell and got up, Quirrell also picked himself up and got off of the couch. Voldemort took the star out of their shopping bag. He noticed a piece of paper, falling down on the ground. He got excited. Could this be the next clue? He picked it up from the ground, unfolded it and read it.

It indeed, was the next clue, but this one was pretty short. "It just says: watch a movie but not at home" he told Quirrell. "Where the hell am I supposed to watch a movie if not at home?!" he blustered. "At the cinema, you genius" his boyfriend laughed. Voldemort sticked his tongue out at Quirrell, but had to laugh too.