9

(Voldemort)

After they got back home from Christmas shopping and Voldemort took a short nap, he decided to surf a bit online, while Quirrell unpacked the presents he bought and put them away. While he was surfing, an announcement on the website of his favorite pub caught his attention.

"Squirrellllll?" he began. His boyfriend grinned. "What do you want?" he asked. "Wellllll tonight's karaoke night at our favorite pub, would you mind if we'd go? I mean a little throwback to our first date would be nice, right?" Quirrell chuckled. "As long as it's not at the hog's head I'm in!"

"What's the matter with the hog's head?" Voldemort asked ironically. He knew exactly that his boyfriend didn't like that place. "Isn't it nice there?" Quirrell played along. "Yeah, you're right, it's definitely a high quality place with great people, I don't know what I was thinking! In fact, let's just go there every night from now on!" the both of them started to laugh.

"Okay, but if we wanna go to that karaoke night, we should get going, cause it's about to start in like half an hour" Voldemort groaned. He didn't want to get up from the couch already. "But there's still time left!" he complained. "That pub is like, five minutes away" his boyfriend grinned. "I know. But I also know that it's gonna take you a while to choose one of the fabulous glittery capes you want to wear tonight" Voldemort sighed. Quirrell got a point. He slowly got up from the couch and went into the bedroom.

Twenty minutes later, they were on their way to the pub, Voldemort wearing his night blue glittery winter cape. "How many of these do you even own?" Quirrell asked, chuckling. Voldemort counted in his head. "Exactly 12" he replied. His boyfriend grinned. "That's a lot" "Well, it kinda became sort of a collection" Voldemort said, grinning.

They arrived at the pub and Voldemort opened the door. Quirrell wanted to eat something first, but Voldemort pulled his arm: "Come on, one song at the beginning, then we can eat!" Quirrell shrugged. "Okay, one song will do" They decided to sing Love At First Sight by The Brobecks. Well, actually Quirrell chose it, Voldemort was definitely in for a Brobecks song, but in his opinion, it could've been something like Visitation Of The Ghost or Goodnight Socialite. But he agreed, Brobecks was Brobecks, also, he knew this was one of his boyfriend's favorite songs.

Quirrell intuitively started to move slightly, when the music started to play. Then they had to start singing. Could this be love at first sight, or should I walk by again? You're photogenically dressed, the conversation begins. Oh God, now what did I say? Let me start over again. Voldemort saw Quirrell, smiling at him. Could this be love at first sight? Oh wait, I said that before. I need a place for the night, happy to sleep on the floor. But don't go out of your way, and I won't talk anymore. He grabbed his boyfriend's hand. Turn the lights off, I'm in love. Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to kiss her? Wouldn't you like to, wouldn't you like to dance with her?

At this point, Voldemort didn't care anymore. He kissed Quirrell stormy. He didn't care that they missed the next few lines, didn't care about the people around them, looking. He only cared about the feeling of Quirrell's lips on his, and how damn much he loved his boyfriend.