Chapter 13 - That's why i'm gay

Zayn barely contained the snobby remarks towards Jack, when he flirted with Harry. He wished he had never told Harry to invite someone with him, specially give him the idea to invite his crush. He could have told Harry to invite Louis, and it would have been less of a problem.

They were in some fancy hotel on the east ofItaly, and Alice and Jack were enjoying their time there, while things were a bit less enjoyable for Harry, and not enjoyable at all for Zayn.

It’s been only two days that they were there, and Zayn wished he had never arranged this trip. He used his time to relax, but every single fiber of his muscles tensed when he saw Harry and Jack having a great time together.

The first day passed by rather quickly. All they did was get settled in their rooms, which consisted of a room for the soon-to-be-married and a room with two single beds for the other two boys, and spending a couple of hours by the pool.

Zayn didn’t know whether Harry had told Jack that he had a crush on him, or if there was something going on between them, but it looked like it. They spend most of their time together, leaning on each other, sitting closer than needed or making contact more than necessary.

Harry tried to avoid Zayn as much as possible, but there wasn’t much he could do when their rooms were practically connected to each other, and his sister kept searching for him and Jack to spend time together at the pool, or just hang out at her and Zayn’s room.

They were currently waiting forAliceto get ready so they could go partying to the hotel’s club. Zayn had left his andAlice’s room, and went to the room nearby to hang out with Harry and Jack in the meanwhile, but regretted it immediately. Harry was sitting on the couch, his back pressed against the couch back-rest while Jack was leaning his back against Harry’s chest, the back of his head resting on the crock of Harry’s neck.

Harry was telling him something quietly near his ear, and Jack had a huge smile on his face. Zayn was annoyed, but it was his own masterpiece, so yeah, he had to swallow his words. Zayn was even more annoyed with the fact that Harry and Jack had pushed the two single beds together to form a, what looked, king sized bed.

“Does your sister always take this long to get ready?” Jack asked looking half back at Harry’s face. Harry smiled at Jack and nodded, irritating Zayn even more. He almost huffed at the boys on the couch.

“I feel sorry for Zayn!” Harry chuckled, his breath hitting Jack’s neck and sending shivers down his body. Jack smiled at the sound, and at the vibrations from Harry’s chuckle that shook his back.

Zayn on the other hand rolled his eyes, as he walked back and forth the short distance from the two-seat couch to the door.

“Every woman takes long to get ready” he defended his fiancé.

“That’s why i’m gay” Jack joked, and Harry slid his arm around Jack’s waist, with a grin on his face. Zayn glared at Harry’s arm, clenching his fists at his sides, and he felt his face getting red with anger.

He tried to calm down, telling himself that there was no reason for him to act like that, but no matter how hard he tried to accept the fact that Harry liked Jack, and that he himself was engaged with Harry’s sister, his heart didn’t seem to listen.