Chapter 16 - What does it look like i'm doing?

Day 5

“I wish we could stay longer” Alice pouted, dragging her suitcase outside the door.

“Me too” Zayn sighed, doing the same. He turned around to look once more at the now empty room. He couldn’t say that he had had the best time there, but still it was a special memory to him. “We could come here again, after we’re married”

“Honey moon?”Alice grinned, looking at him, and Zayn smiled nodding.

“If you want”

“Let’s go get Harry and Jack, or we’ll be late”Alice said trying to lift one of the suitcases, but Zayn didn’t let her. He removed her hands from the suitcase and grabbed it himself, with one hand, and his own suitcase with the other. She just smiled at him, and walked in front of him to the elevator.

Harry and Jack were already waiting down at the cab. Harry was starring at Jack, who on the other hand didn’t look that happy. Harry thought that Jack wanted to stay a few more days, but it was the contrary.

Jack didn’t want to look at Harry even though he could feel his gaze on him. He hadn’t slept at all! All he did was think about the whole situation in which he had gotten himself.

Maybe accepting Harry’s offer to pretend to be his ‘crush’ wasn’t a good idea after all. This was supposed to get them closer together, not change Jacks opinion on having a relationship with Harry.

Until 5 days ago, all Jack was dreaming about, was become Harry’s friend. Three days ago, there was nothing more he wanted than have a relationship with Harry, and now… he wished he could turn 5 days back, and not talk to Harry.

He still liked Harry, he couldn’t deny that, but the thing was that, Jack was having his heart broken. He was so confused. He didn’t know why both Harry and Zayn were doing this to themselves… and he didn’t understand howAlicehadn’t realized already how Zayn and Harry looked at each other.

It only took Jack 5 days to realize that, and who knows how long Alice and Harry knew Zayn. Adding the fact that the marriage was in 20 days, Jack knew how stressed and how bad Harry really felt. He just couldn’t handle the façade that Harry was putting, and acting like he liked Jack, when in fact he was probably crying inside for the impossible love towards Zayn.

“Ready to go?” he heard the girly voice, which brought Jack out of his trace of thoughts. He lifted his head, looking at the pair, walking towards him and Harry, and he saw the same glint on Zayn’s eye.

How couldn’t they realize it? It was way to obvious!

“Yeah we’re ready” Harry answered. He once again couldn’t tear his gaze from Zayn. He looked really simple wearing sweatpants, and a simple muscle t-shirt with Air Max Nikes, but at the same time he looked perfect.

Just then the cab they had called, stopped right in front of them and the driver got out of the car, helping them to put all the luggage in the trunk.