Chapter 14 - What did i do now?

Day three(in Italy)

Harry started coming back to his senses as the light fell on his face. His eyes fluttered open lazily, and closed again, due to the mentioned light hurting them. He snuggled closer to the pillow turning it around, to feel the colder side.

He heard shuffling next to him, and soon enough he felt a hand drop over his waist. For some reason, even though his head was still a mess, and he couldn’t think straight from the drinking and leak of sleep, he felt himself smile.

Jack had been awake for maybe an hour now, but time went fast when you’re watching something you like right? He had been watching Harry sleep, and think about all the times when Harry had ignored him, or simply when he watched Harry walk hand in hand with the most beautiful girls in school.

Now here he was lying next to the person he had thought about so much, since he had started high school, and he couldn’t believe it. He reached his hand to touch Harry, and couldn’t draw his hand back anymore. Maybe because he was afraid that if he let go, Harry would disappear, or he would wake up from another dream, just like he had many other times.

He snuggled closer to Harry, burying his head in Harry’s chest, breathing in his scent, his arm tightening its grip around the slightly older boy, and that’s when he realized he wasn’t dreaming. That’s when he believed that the beautiful creature was lying next to him.

Harry could feel another body move closer to him. He could hear the shaky breaths hit his chest, as fingers ticked his side a bit. He felt more relaxed than he had felt in a while.

“Good morning” he heard a whisper next to his ear. Harry’s smile fell a bit for a slight moment, but returned even brighter, when his eyes opened, and the light made them sparkle more than usually.

Jack’s eyes met the green ones, and his breath hitched for a moment. He was looking up Harry, admiring his pale soft skin, his chocolate brown curls that were pushed from his face, the pink lips that looked a bit dry, but tasty none the less. The forest green eyes made Harry look even more like something from another world… like something unreal that only existed in Jack’s head.

“Good morning” Harry replied in a hoarse voice, wrapping his arms around the boy to bring him even closer. “How did you sleep?”

Jack couldn’t calm his nerves. They were even closer now, but he felt like he was moving further and further from reality with every second. He was used to have Harry this close only on his daydreams, or stories that he made up in his head. He thought about the question, but those eyes were distracting him, making him forget that he was supposed to answer.

“Jack? You there?!” Harry joked waving a hand in front of the boy’s face. Harry was used to his stares, but this one was more intense, and was making him feel uncomfortable.

Jack’s cheeks got tinted a deep shade of red as he tore his gaze from the face, and turned his head, burying it in the pillow, while nodding, and mumbling something not understandable.

“What?” Harry chuckled, bringing his head closer to Jack’s trying to understand something.