Chapter 1 - My sister's Fiancè

Zayn’s P.O.V

“Shhhh baby, it will all be okay” my mum stroked my face, wiping away my tears. I laid down on the couch, resting my head on her lap.

“No it won’t. He’s forcing me to get married” I sobbed more tears flowing down my face

“Zayn, I know Alice. She’s a nice girl, and she’s very pretty” she removed a strand of my already ruined hair of my forehead.

“I don’ love her” I whined

“Sometimes it’s not about love!” she frowned leaning down, and kissing my temple. “He only wants your best”

“But this isn’t the best. He wants more power, and he’s using me” I cried again

“Zayn baby! I talked to him. It’s no use, he has made up his mind”

“I know” I pouted accepting the fact that I couldn’t do nothing in my possibilities to stop the marriage. I thought about a few minutes, but I still couldn’t get used to the idea that my father was forcing me into something like this. I thought he loved me!“I’m going out” I whispered to my mum, and stood up dragging my feet outside. I walked slowly thinking over and over about the situation I found myself in.

I was keeping my head down, not noticing anything that surrounded me. The night found me still walking. My hair was a mess, my eyes swollen, my lip quivering, my hands shaking…

The night seemed endless, screaming everywhere. I kept walking, not knowing where I was going, not noticing if it was hours or minutes passing. My legs were aching from the long walk, and still I finally found the strength to stop. I looked around, but no one was really there, except a slim frame a bit further. I had no freaking idea where I was.

I just sat down on the sidewalk and looked up at the sky. The stars shone, their light glittering in the darkness.

How many times had I thought about my wedding? None. I thought it was to soon for it, but my father seems to have another opinion. Even now, I didn’t want to think about it, it was scary! Marrying a faceless girl, who was just as forced into this as I was.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, startling me at first. I lazily picked it up, and held it against my ear

“Zayn! I’ve called you a thousand times! Where are you?” my mother shrieked into the pone with a worried edge to her voice. My dad was rich, but my mother taught me how to behave, she never let me stay out to late, or be rude only because I had things others didn’t.

“I don’t know”I answered scratching the back of my neck. I looked around “I have no idea”

“Are you drunk?” she asked suspiciously

“No, but it seems like a good idea! Why didn’t I think of this?”

“Zayn, don’t do any stupidity” she said frantically, making me chuckle