Chapter 18 - I hope you have a happy life

The night before

“NIGHT HAZZA”Alicepopped her head in her brother’s room, just when Harry was falling asleep. Harry yelped and jumped up, looking atAlicein shock who burst out laughing.

“Go die” Harry mumbled and hid under the covers again. He was really tired from the trip, and he just wanted to get a bit of sleep, but of course his sister wouldn’t allow that!

Alicebit her lip looking at the lump on the bed, and slowly made her way to her room. She lied on her bed, and looked around the room for a bit before spotting her diary on one of the shelves across from the bed.

She slowly stood up, and went to get it. She looked at the cover for a bit, her shaky hands opened the notebook, and her vision got blurry with tears as she read through the pages. It’s been months since she last wrote something in it.

She brought it to the bed, and kept reading through the memories. They all seemed like they happened yesterday, she could remember everything so well. It was mostly things she had written while she was in the relationship with Connor. How they had met, how they spent time together as friends, how she was crushing on him, how he asked her out, the dates, the time he asked her to be his girlfriend, Valentines Day, their anniversaries…

She thought that maybe writing something could help her express and let out her feelings, so that’s what she did. She grabbed a pen and turned a new page

Dear Diary

I know i haven’t written in forever, but i’m back. How many times i was about to start writing on his very page, but couldn’t. It’s like something is keeping me from doing so … like if i write everything down it will be harder to deny every feeling i’ve been pushing away this whole time.

The fact that i’m writing this in the middle of the night seems stupid to me, but i can’t sleep for some reason, and that reason is him.

I don’t think that i will be able to take it any longer. I can’t keep denying the fact that i’m still in love with Connor. Zayn of course is doing a great job on making me feel better, but i just can’t forget him.

Zayn is wonderful! He’s every girl’s dream, but Connor is my own dream. He used to be just like Zayn before, caring, kind, loving… and he said that he would never leave me… that he’ll love me forever.

Forever!

Why do we keep promising eternity, when we can’t even hold a moment. I should have known that he would break my heart in the end.

Now… i’m scared to let myself fall for Zayn even though i know it’s already happening. I just don’t want my heart broken again, cause if that happens i don’t know if i’m strong enough to handle it.

I try to forget about Connor, get over him… hate him, but i can’t! My heart is to weak from the heartbreak to handle two strong feelings such as love and hate for the same person at once. I kind of don’t blame him, cause nobody can judge the one they love. It’s impossible to hate the one who keeps your heart!