Chapter 4 - You already have

Zayn's P.O.V

“You’re gonna be late!” Harry stated, from across the door.

“Harry’s right” Liam continued

“Take your time” Niall, who was having a great time with Louis disagreed

“I’m ready!” i snapped, walking out of the bathroom. As soon as they saw me, Harry’s Niall’s and Louis’ jaws dropped.

“You look good, now go” urged Liam, making me laugh. His intention to bring Niall and Louis as far as possible from each-other.

*Whistle-Whistle* “You should wear formal clothing more often” commented Niall, eyeing me. I was used to it, and it wasn’t awkward anymore, so i just rolled my eyes smiling.

“That’s what you said when you last saw him in swimming trunks” Liam huffed, crossing his arms in front of his chest. Is that jealousy I notice? Yes? No?

“Ali won’t shut up for hours… no days, about how good looking her fiancé is” Louis chuckled “I feel bad for you mate” he patted Harry’s shoulder

“We should go” I announced, taking a last glance on the mirror, and walking towards the door.

“TAG” yelled Louis touching Niall, and ran away outside, Niall followed grinning, running as fast as he could. Liam face-palmed himself, and chased them as well. Harry was smiling at the sight, but his face turned serious when he looked at me,

“Why didn’t you tell me why Ali is acting like this?” I asked

“I left it up to you to find out! Call it a test! You were successful though, and you made her believe that this marriage is actually good, and not something that will drown her in unhappiness. I wanted to see if you deserved her… I guess you do” he shrugged and walked away leaving me there speechless.

Harry walked towards the boys, who were running around like mad, with Liam, trying to stop them, and said a few words that made them stop. Niall hugged Louis tightly, and then did the same to Harry, and got in Liam’s car, while Liam just shook their hands, waved at me and followed Niall inside.

“Have fun on your date” Yelled Niall, rolling the window down. I nodded and they drove of, leaving us to get in my car, and drive to the Styles residence.

“Do you want me to drop you of somewhere Louis?” I asked

“No, I’ll stay with Hazz” he chippered (idk if that’s a word lol) from the backseat.

“Ok, okay!” I said giving him a smile “Hazz” I said randomly

“Hmm?” asked Harry, looking at me

“No, I just like that nickname” I grinned at him “Mind if I borrow it?” I asked, looking at Louis, through the rearview mirror

“Nope! Everyone calls him that” he grinned

“Is it okay with you… Hazz?”

“Sure” he said emotionlessly. I gave him a look, curious about why he was so moody, when earlier he kept grinning and smiling. Then I started thinking about the day, we spend together…

“Louis! Mind if I ask you something?” I asked not sure if I should ask or not

“Shoot”

“Are…Ummm… Are you…”

“No, I’m not gay” he laughed. I raised an eyebrow, looking at him again “I assumed you wanted to ask that”

“How’d you know?” I squeaked

“Experience…Everyone asks me that, and looks uncomfortable”  he shook his head “But no, I’m not gay… surprisingly”

“Oh, I’m… sorry?” I said not sure of what I should say.

“Don’t worry about it. Like I said, I get it a lot”

“Why were you flirting with Niall then?” I asked frowning. Why would he play with my friends feelings?

“I was doing him a favor, you can all thank me later…” he smirked

“A favor? As in helping him improve his flirting skills? I think I did a pretty good job in that” I laughed, and Harry joined

“You’ll understand later” he waved me of with his hand, smiling mischievously.

Minutes later I drove inside the gates of Alice’s house, and parked the car. I gave myself another look in the mirror, fixed the collar of my checked shirt, and opened the door to get out.

“You can wait in the car, and I’ll tell Ali that you’re here” offered Harry

“No! I want to walk her to the car, open the door, watch her walk down the stairs and random things like that that girls like” I grinned, making my way to the house entrance, Harry and Louis following.

“ALICE, ZAYN IS HERE” yelled Louis, just when Harry was preparing to do the same.

“I’M READY” she yelled back, and in no time, she appeared on top of the stairs, looking beautiful… more beautiful than usual.

She wore a turquoise colored dress, tight at the top, and loose starting from just under her chest. It reached just above her knees, shoving enough legs. A black belt separated the loose and tight parts and black pumps and a small black purse completed her outfit.

Her hair was in loose curls, pushed over her right shoulder, while the make up, was very light, looking just perfect. The dress brought her eyes out, making her look extremely cute.

Harry ‘randomly’ walked by, and pushed my jaw back up, cause sometime along watching Ali, it must have dropped.

“You look… woah” I blurted out, making her giggle, as she made her way down the stairs.

“You look great too, now let’s go” she whispered, but kissed me, holding us in place.

“AHEM” Harry cleared his throat loudly, making us jump apart. He glared at us, and climbed up the stairs, with a laughing Louis following. I chuckled at Harry’s typical brother behavior and walked Ali to my car. I opened the door like the gentleman I am, and she thanked me.

“You should stop” she said sometime along the road. I looked at her with a questioning expression, making her sigh. “You’re being so sweet, and nice, and caring, and… I think I’m starting to fall for you. I don’t want that to happen, cause you won’t do the same, and I’ll be hurt in the end” she said her eyes glistering in the darkness, as her voice was shaking again.

“Who says I’m not falling for you as well” I smiled at her. She looked outside the window

“You aren’t. I know that!”

“But no one says I won’t” I assured her. She looked up, trying not to cry, and smudge her make up

“I don’t want to cry” he whispered

“Then don’t! You don’t have a reason to… unless you enjoy looking like a panda, when your mascara gets smudged around your eyes” I joked, making her laugh

“Where are you taking me?” she asked a trace of a smile still tugging on her lips

“We’re almost there” I informed her, and soon enough, we arrived in front of the restaurant. I got out and opened the door for her.

“Very gentleman like from you” she said in a posh accent

“I try” I replied just the same way. I led her inside the restaurant, and a waiter ran to us immediately

“We were waiting for you Mr. Malik. Miss” the waiter bent over a bit, and showed us the way to our table.

“They know you” Ali commented, looking confused

“My father’s property” I shrugged, smiling, and hoping that Ali would like what I had prepared for her. Soon enough, we arrived at the veranda, which was usually full of tables, but today, only one table was located on the side. The view was great from there, colorful lights shining in the dark London night, the river looked beautiful from here, passing close by, reflecting the beautiful image of the city.

The way to the table was lighted by candles on both sides, creating a path in which I led Ali. The table was covered with a navy blue and white cloth, with candles in the same colors burning in the middle. Light romantic music was playing in the background, making the night even more beautiful.

Alice was holding my hand tightly, staring wide eyed. She opened her mouth to say something, but closed it again, as tears appeared in her eyes again.

“Do you like it?” I asked smiling sweetly

“I love it” she whispered, biting her lip. I pulled the chair for her, and then got on my seat, not tearing my gaze from her eyes. The waiters soon started placing in front of us the things I had ordered earlier, including the wine, and filled our glasses. Ali wouldn’t look away from me, and I didn’t either. The night went by just talking a bit, eating and mostly staring. I was trying to find something inside of me… a feeling that would grow in the future, but just when I did, her green eyes changed for the slightest bit in my mind making everything disappear.

“Your eyes….”

“What about my eyes?” she asked confused

“They’re… beautiful” I finished, making her look down blushing

“Thanks”

“Look at me. I want to see your eyes” she hesitated for a moment, and then looked at me blushing furiously.

“You’re extra cute when you blush” I chuckled. I found her very beautiful, and very cute, but I couldn’t find any feelings that would grow into love in the near, of further future.

I stood up, thinking bout how I would spend my life with her. I bent over next to her, and offered her my hand. She looked at it, and gave me an unsure look, biting he lip.

“Care to dance m’lady?” I asked, and she slowly raised her slim, small hand and placed it on top of mine. I looked at the ring, which I had used to propose, that was resting on her fourth finger, and helped her up. I led her to a part with no candles, and grabbed her by the waist, while she placed her hands on my shoulders. We started swaying to the music, slowly as the soft breeze caressed our skin.

The wind pushed her hair of her face, and her eyes shined even more in the moonlight. I leaned down to kiss her, and she kissed me back immediately. Her hands mover from my shoulders, around my neck, pulling me closer while our bodies still moved along the music.

Our tongues danced along with our bodies, our hands digging in the others skin, or tugging at the others hair, while our breathing was becoming less and less rhythmic and shallower.

Just when we couldn’t hold our breath anymore, we pulled apart, grinning at each-other. I smirked and lifted her from the ground, spinning her around in circles. She giggled and laughed, tightening her grip around my neck. I grabbed her legs, and placed them around my waist. My hands still rested on her legs, supporting her, so she wouldn’t fall while I spun around. Good thing I had a great balance.

When I finally decided to stop, cause I was feeling a bit dizzy, she decided she enjoyed staying like that, so she didn’t hop down, and I didn’t place her on the ground either. I just held her. She leaned in again and kissed me one more time.

“When my father said I was having an arranged marriage, I thought my life would be hell. Like my mothers… plain, boring, planned… staying home, doing nothing, following you when you need me…. Things like that, but in fact – she let out a breath -  this moment is one of the bests in my life… if not the best” she finished

“I will try to make this better, and easier for both of us” I said smiling.

“I know… you already have”

____________________________________

Sorry i haven't updated in like... 20 days?, but i wasn't around, and you have to understand that this is a side story and doesn't get updated as much as my main story!

Even though i like the plot of this story more, i have to work on my other story because it's more popular than this one. I have most of the ideas for this story, and i'm hoping to have more time to work on this story on the future...

Anyway vote and comment, so it can get updated more often.... XxxXx Emma

P.S - sorry for the mistakes...