Chapter 7 - Photographs

Harry's P.O.V

“Ali, it's the 8th place we're seeing, and you don't seem to like it either! I'm tired, hungry and my feet hurt. I'm going home” I whined

“But it's too narrow, how it's supposed to fit all the guests?”

“Last location was wide enough!” I pointed out

“Had a bad feeling about it”

“What about the 2nd one? I liked it” Zayn shrugged, looking at Alice. She thought about it...

“It just doesn't look like I imagined it to be!” I ran a hand through my hair, and then did my signature flip.

“You want the ceremony to be on a garden, with trees surrounding it, roses, grass and that's how all the locations looked like!” I said

“But Harry, they're not...”

“Yeah, yeah, we got it! Can't we just continue some other day? Or just continue without me”

“No! Come on, only one more?” Ali begged, and I looked at Jessica, who was flipping through a photo album that held pictures of the locations. I bet she's thinking every single bad word she knows about my sister, and I don't blame her at all!

“Awwwh, come on Haz, your sister wants you to be with us, when we choose the location!” Zayn smiled at me... and that's something I can't say no to!

“But...-i sighed- okay, but only one”

“Yay” Zayn clapped his hands, acting all happy 'I hate you' I thought to myself watching his happy self 'Or I wish I could' “I'm sure your opinion will help us choose”

“Yeah sure, and you mean help HER choose, cause you seem to agree with everything she says! Oh and she can get married in a horse stall for all I care” I crossed my arms in front of my chest, and watched Alice pout.

“Don't worry! He's saying this because he's tired. He doesn't mean it” Zayn put an arm around her shoulders, and kissed her cheek.

“You have no idea how much I mean it right now” I mumbled, making him laugh. Oh how I loved his laugh! Have I mentioned it?

“So are we seeing another location, or are canceling till tomorrow?” asked Jessica, looking as tired as I was.

“I NEED the location today! I'll get married in two months, I can't plan everything right if I don't have the location”

“Exaggerating” I said earning a glare from Alice.

“If we don't choose the location today, we'll have to drop it till next Saturday, cause me and Zayn are in college in school days”