Chapter 10 - A Friendly reminder

Harry’s P.O.V

Zayn smiled at me, and reached for my hand. I intertwined our fingers together, and pulled him closer. He shifted his gaze from my eyes to the side, his smile turning into a frown. I looked to the side as well, to see my sister in a white dress. She had some kind of light surrounding her, and she looked even more beautiful than usual.

I felt Zayn’s hand tighten its grip around mine, so I turned to face him again. A tear escaped from his beautiful eye, dropping from his long eyelashes and he leaned in kissing my forehead lightly. He then moved his lips down to mine and pressed them together. I closed my eyes aching for more contact, trying to pull him closer, but I couldn’t.

His hand loosened it’s grip from mine, as he started pulling away. I opened my eyes to see what’s wrong, only to see him walk away from me, towards Alice. He looked like he didn’t want to do that, but he didn’t have a choice.

“No, don’t leave me!”

He took her hand this time, not looking my way no matter how much I screamed and yelled, trying to get their attention, but it was like I wasn’t there at all!

“I do” said Alice in a distant voice,

“I do” repeated Zayn

“NOOO!”

“Shhhh” I felt someone grab my hands and push me down from my sudden outburst. “Calm down! Are you alright?” my eyes focused on the face near mine, and for a second I thought I was dreaming again!

“Y-yeah, I just – I let out a deep breath- bad dream… nightmare! Why are you in my room by the way?” I asked confused. Zayn grinned, and then lifted his hand waving a pair of keys in front of my face.

“Drive classes” he said in a sing-song voice, which sounded great!

“I thought you sleep in late usually” I said rubbing my eyes and yawning, trying not to let the covers fall from my naked chest.

“I do, but I had plans today, and I was looking forward to that!” I frowned

“Oh! If you’re busy, we can just, you know…”

“I meant teaching you drive” he smiled and my heart started beating in an unhealthy pace. I smiled back, and jumped on him embracing him in a hug. He lost balance and we both fell of the bed, me on top of him. What made me act so impulsively I don’t know, and I still don’t know if I should regret it!

“Whops sorry” I murmured my face flushing red

“Ouch!” he groaned sitting up, and rubbing the back of his head. I winced knowing that it was my fault. “I didn’t know you were that excited about learning how to drive” To be honest I wasn’t . I was excited, but the reason for that was because Zayn was looking forward TO SPEND TIME WITH ME! My heart warmed at that, and I felt like doing my happy dance, but that’d be weird. I don’t know if he’s telling the truth though!