Chapter 12 - The reward!

Chapter 12

Third person’s P.O.V

Harry was an emotional wreck. He didn’t go to school the entire week, staying in bed, pretending he was sick. He didn’t eat, he slept the whole day away, while at night thoughts about a certain boy kept him awake.

His mother was concerned and so wasAlice, cause of the sudden change. He didn’t talk to anyone, but sobbing was heard constantly from his room.

Harry was confused. He felt hurt, and pity for himself. He didn’t know what had actually happened last Saturday. It was Zayn who had kissed him, and then he left after. What was that supposed to mean.

That made Harry’s emotions mess up even more. He couldn’t control them without the kiss, and let alone after the perfect molding of their lips.

Zayn was shocked himself. He looked like he realized what he did, after the kiss happened.

Zayn wasn’t in a better condition throughout the week either. After leaving the Styles house he felt like he had lost his mind. He drove around for hours trying to clear his head, but he couldn’t. He found himself wandering back to the kiss over and over.

He was fucked up emotionally as well, but he was stronger than Harry, so he hid his miserable state. Not after a laugh or smile but at least he socialized.

He didn’t want to seeAlicetoday. He didn’t know how he should act around or what the kiss meant to Harry, he just knew that if he saw the curly haired boy, he wouldn’t be able to contain himself from pulling him in another kiss.

It was blissful and Zayn had never felt anything similar before. He wanted to feel the same thing again, again and again.

He started at the ceiling while laying down in his bed. It was different, since he was used to meet Alice every Saturday… meet Harry every Saturday, but today… he didn’t know what he should do. He had a surprise for them anyway…

He wanted to desperately see Harry, but he didn’t know how to act. He didn’t know whether Harry had toldAlicewhat had happened, but he guessed not, since she hadn’t called him yet! He wanted to know how Harry was acting or handling it. Had he realized that Zayn liked him more than he should?

Subconsciously, Zayn grabbed his phone, and called the number he had memorized in the past week. How many times had he looked at his phone screen, observing his picture, his name, his number, but he didn’t have the guts to call him, nor did he have an idea what he should say.

He placed the device over his ear, his mouth hanging agape, not feeling sure if he was doing the right thing or not. He gulped after the third ring, feeling more unsure with every second that passed by, yet Harry wouldn’t answer.

Harry stared at his phone, shaken. He didn’t know what he should do. Should he answer and risk, cause he knew he might start crying, or just ignore the call and regret it after. He started at the boy smiling in the picture on his phone screen, and tears welled up in his eyes.