Chapter 11 - Surprises, Dancing and Kisses!

Harry's P.O.V

“Ugghhh No way” i groaned hiding my head under my pillow.

“WAKE UP NOW OR WE’LL BE LATE!”Alice yelled pulling my cover, leaving me sprawled on my bed only on my boxers. I groaned again not bothering to move “ZAYN!” Ali yelled, and soon enough i heard footsteps coming closer to my room.

“What did i do?” i heard his innocent voice, making me push my head further under the pillow. “A half naked Harry on the bed? Oh la la!” chuckled Zayn, making me sit up as fast as i could and hide my body behind a pillow. My vision was still blurry due to the AMAZING sleep i was just having, but it had to get ruined.

“Make him wake up” requestedAlice

“It’s a Saturday. Let me sleep! I haven’t had a proper sleep in weeks” i said rubbing my eyes with one hand, and holding the pillow with the other.

“Oh come on Harry, stand and get ready” snapped Ali

“You two are still in the room” i pointed out

“The point being?” she asked, not in a good mood either.

“Why do i have to come again?” i asked facing the embarrassment and standing up. My face flushed as i felt Zayn’s eyes on my body. I tried to shake the feeling off, but it was no use.

“You’re a terrible dancer” shruggedAlice

“Wow, thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate it” i said sarcastically placing a hand on my chest.

“Do we really have to dance?” asked Zayn nervously, his voice shaking, his eyes still on my body. That’s weird and awkward for me.

“Of course! The newly married couple always dances” she said in a duh tone.

“Oh God! I’m terrible at dancing” he said finally closing his eyes

“Join the club” i mumbled getting a fresh pair of clothes.

“Two minutes! The car” with that Alice turned on her heels and walked outside. Zayn grinned, winked at me and followed Alice out.

I changed as fast as i could, and tried to untangle the mess that i called my hair. I swept it to the side like usually, grateful that i took a shower the night before.

I rushed downstairs and out the door, where Zayn and my sister were waiting for me.

“This is torture” i commented after we were seated on our usual spots on the car.

“No it’s not! It’s my wedding and it’s totally worth it” Alice said almost scowling

“Yeah, for you! But i wanna have a Saturday for myself! I’m outside of the Zayn is already sick of you” sure i said calmly, looking outside the window, as different buildings and cars passed by.