CHAPTER #28

It was late afternoon when everyone woke up, needing coffee and food. Noriko got up first, as per usual, but was tired until she had a second cup of coffee. Hiroto came next and he helped her prepare the food.

"I was surprised that no mafia crew tried to crash the party last night, since all of SWORD was there, even the old Mugen guys."

Hiroto replied, "everyone there would've kicked their asses, including us. They tried to do it once, with Doubt and Mighty Warriors combined. Kohaku had joined a Korean Mafia gang to lead those two crews. He did it as they promised to take down Kuryu. Long story short, Masaki and I were involved indirectly too and a united S.W.O.R.D. won. Since then there hasn't been a big rumble involving everyone again."

"Ah, so they learned their lesson back then. It just seems things are too quiet." Noriko sighed and then sat on her husband's lap.

"I agree, something will surely happen and in a bad way. We're ready if it does," Hiroto said confidently. "After all, I married a hellcat." He teased her, but gave Noriko a coffee kiss.

"It won't be Asuga and I causing a storm this time, especially since we now split our time between the Amamiya House and here."

Masaki walked in, wearing his black jeans and nothing else. "Is there any fresh coffee?"

"Yeah a new pot just finished brewing. Is Asuga up yet?"

"No, but when I bring her coffee, its smell will do the trick." Masaki prepared two mugs, but had his first, before pouring himself another. "Are you going to take your expensive tequila to the house?"

"Yeah, I was thinking of having it all displayed in that old china cabinet, the one with the glass doors."

"I like that idea too Noriko," Hiroto approved. "We can wear backpacks to carry them over. Want to do it today?"

"Sure. We can decide together what to do with the other gifts, once Asuga is fully functioning." Noriko winked at Masaki.

Masaki suggested, "I'd wrap the bottles in something, so they don't bang against each other and break."

"We can put clean clothes around them, since it doesn't hurt to have spare jeans and shirts there too."

"MASAKI IS THAT COFFEE I SMELL?" Asuga yelled from their bedroom.

"And off he goes, the obedient servant," Hiroto teased.

"Shut up," Masaki replied and had to hastily explain, "no not you Asuga, that was at Hiro."

Before Hiroto got mad, Noriko distracted him, "let's go shower, before they do and use up all the hot water." She got off his lap and pulled him to the bathroom.

It wasn't long before the whole room was steamy and not just because of the hot water. In the end they had two showers, one of which was used to actually get clean. They shared a towel, which made Noriko giggle as they stumbled past Asuga and Masaki.

"It doesn't matter if you walk by naked, you're identical twins after all, and I've already seen all that Hiroto has to offer, even if it was accidental!" Masaki laughed as Hiroto tried to throw a punch, without loosing the towel.

Asuga pointed out, "but you two aren't identical brothers... should I steal that towel?"

"Keep your eyes on your own husband!" Noriko retorted and pulled her man into his room, slamming the door.

They heard both Masaki and Asuga laughing, but then Asuga said, "I would never betray you or her like that and neither would Hiro. I remember all too well what happened last time she thought that."