CHAPTER #21

The Ninja and Sportster were fixed and ready to be picked up from Cobra's shop. The girls were excited to finally be on their own motorcycles. They rode through every district of S.W.O.R.D., in one big circle. On the way through Oya High area, near the outskirts, they saw a huge rumble. It was the high school guys again. The Twins exchanged a look and then pulled a U-turn and rode back to check out the fighting. Parking their motorcycles, they took off their helmets, then went closer to see who the other group was.

"I just texted Hiroto, to let him know why we're stopped and where. Don't need them thinking we're in trouble."

"That's smart Nori, but I want to find out who the other school is. I can't see Fujio and Tsukasa from here. Let's get closer."

Noriko sighed. It was a good thing they didn't promise the Amamiya Brothers that they wouldn't fight. They only promised to be careful. The Twins made their way along the street, keeping close to the buildings.

When Asuga saw Tsukasa she called out. "You want some help kicking ass?"

Jamuo replied first, in a high pitched voice, "I do!"

Tsukasa laughed, "if you ladies want to join us, go for it."

"Who are these other guys?" Noriko asked.

"Rindow High. They're from Toarushi area, outside of S.W.O.R.D."

"Why are you fighting them?"

Tsukasa dodged a kick and landed a punch, before answering. "Fujio loves to fight and wants to get at the Suzuran guys. We're practicing by taking out their competition first."

Noriko grinned, "that guy is ambitious! Where is he?" She used the two guys she had just downed, to stand on their bodies and look around.

"Making his way to their leader, further down that way," Tsukasa gave a head nod in the right direction.

"We'll help you get to him," Asuga vowed with enthusiasm.

Tsukasa couldn't decline her help and so shrugged and followed. He noticed Noriko was protecting Jamuo, since the guy wasn't the best fighter. When she noticed Tsukasa watching, she gave the blond a wink. The Rindow High guys ranged in size and seemed to be good fighters. They were surprised by facing the Twins; because they were girls and then because they looked identical. That worked to the Twin's advantage at first. The closer they got to where Fujio was fighting, the less the opposition cared.

"Who is the tall guy beside Fujio?" Asuga asked. "He's a good fighter."

"That's Todoroki. He's fought Murayama."

Noriko launched a knee into the guy attacking her. "I bet he lost against Mr. Murayama."

"Yeah. Twice."

Five guys rushed towards them, but suddenly Fujio was there, blocking anyone from getting near the twins. His fighting style reminded Noriko of Cobra, but Fujio threw a lot more kicks. He seemed fearless and she could tell why he was the leader of the full timers in Oya High. When the five attackers from Rindow didn't get up off the ground, Fujio let his focus land on the Twins.

"Did Tsukasa call you? It's not that bad of a fight."

Asuga laughed, "nobody called. We were riding in the area and saw you Oya High guys fighting. We were curious and so came to visit."

Jamuo was incredulous. "Who visits during a fight? Who are you?"

Fujio replied, "they're the Chiba Twins."

Unknown to the girls or the Oya High guys they were with, Hiroto and Masaki arrived to watch over them. "They're our girlfriends."

A whisper that escalated as it travelled through the Rindow High guys, held fear and reverence. "Amamiya Brothers and Chiba Twins just joined the fight for Oya High!"