CHAPTER #2

In the morning the girls were gone by the time the brothers woke up. They thought it would be the last time seeing the girls. Three weeks later, the girls rode up to the Amamiya Brother's place. The guys were cleaning their bikes and looked up when they heard another approaching. It was Asuga riding, with Noriko on the back, which meant something was wrong.

"She's been stabbed, we need help!" Asuga yelled as she skidded to a stop.

Hiroto went to help Noriko. "What happened?"

"Courier run, we got held up by some assholes called the Mighty Warriors. So we fought, but they play dirty. The ugly guy named Ice slashed me a few times, but one's a bit deep. She's freaking out, it's not that bad, but we can't afford the hospital."

Asuga turned off the motorcycle. "At least I re-arranged the girl's face!"

"Come inside, let's take a look." Masaki said, leading the way. "If it's bad, I'll call the doc."

Hiroto felt Noriko start to faint, so he just picked her up. She was completely out, when he put her on his bed. "Do you know where she was cut?"

Asuga unzipped the riding leathers, up until her sister's waist. Thankfully Noriko was wearing a black sports bra, so she wasn't completely nude and thus exposed to the brothers. They saw she had cuts on her shoulders, one of which looked like it was dislocated. The deep cut was across her abs, it would need stitches. Masaki was already on the phone.

"She'll need to take off her riding gear for the doc. I'll give you a pair of my track pants. We'll get her into a shirt once she's fixed up." Hiroto gave the pants to Asuga and left his room, pulling his brother out too.

They returned with the doctor. He set her shoulder, just as Noriko was coming awake, which made her pass out again as she bit back a scream. It allowed the doctor to work on the stitches without her moving around. Asuga was crying in Masaki's arms, thinking the worst.

Hiroto paid the doctor, as the man left, then put a blanket over Noriko. She woke up, just as his brother asked, "do you girls need our protection?"

"No, but maybe your help. Those jackasses have our package, we won't get paid if it's not delivered."

"Why not forget about it?"

"Need the money to fix the Harley and we wanted to make a big dinner for you guys as thanks for last time," Asuga replied through sobs.

Noriko was short tempered. "Stop crying already!"

Hiroto gave a nod to his brother, who took the other sister away and put a glass of whisky in her hand. He gave a shot glass to Noriko and poured silver tequila into it. "We don't have any lemons."

She took the shot and held out the glass for another. "It's best if you keep it in the freezer, and I like it straight.... Thanks, it takes the edge off. So will you two help us get our package back?"

"You two sisters better be damn good cooks."

Asuga came back into the room. "You can't come with us Nori. How will you fight with your shoulder like that?"

"I can punch with my right and still kick. There's no way I'm sitting out on this fight. I want revenge on that Ice guy."

"He's too much for you to handle. He's gone punch for punch with Hiroto, before."

"Then we can tag team him," Noriko said stubbornly, then realized she was on the bed from one of the guys. "Asuga help me up, we should go."

Hiroto stopped the younger sister. "Just stay where you are Noriko. We don't want to have to call the doctor back because you pulled stitches." He was surprised when she blushed.