CHAPTER #8

"Masaki, you and Hiroto should take us out to a club. It's been too long since Nori and I have gone dancing. I'm tired of not wearing a dress. Unless you guys are ashamed of being with us in public." Asuga pouted, but her tone of voice said she really believed that statement.

"Hey, I don't even have a dress, so don't lump me into your complaint."

Hiroto said, "actually the White Rascals are holding a black and white party at their new club tonight."

"I want to go! Nori, you're coming with me. Let's go shopping."

Masaki smirked, "we got you dresses already."

"WHAT?! WHEN?!" Both sisters exclaimed in surprise.

Hiroto got up and went into his room, coming back with two boxes. Masaki explained. "We kept it in his room, because Asuga might snoop and she wouldn't dare go in his room. Nori, we know you don't snoop."

"What are you guys wearing?"

"Black suits, black shirts with white ties."

Noriko asked, "how are we supposed to ride wearing dresses?"

"We'll have you two get picked up in a car."

"Did we get invited?"

Hiroto showed them the card authorizing them VIP access in the club. He peaked in a box and gave one to Asuga and the other to Noriko. Masaki gave each girl a long jewelry box and a shoe box. Asuga squealed with happiness, when she saw the Amamiya Brother's logo as a real gold necklace and pendant combo. Noriko's was matching. They also had short heals to wear, which made them equal height with the guys. Finally they unboxed the dresses. Asuga's was skin tight, with a low cut front. Noriko's was satin, with a high neck and a low cut back, that enhanced her curves in some places. Both tried on their respective dresses. Hiroto loved the feel of it when he let his hand slide over Noriko's ass.

"Do you guys know how to dance?" Asuga asked.

"Both classical and to club music," Masaki confirmed.

Noriko looked at Hiroto, "it amazes me how you two are still so mysterious to us."

He took her hand and then twirled her, before putting Noriko into a low dip. Her gasp made him smile and his eyes laughed at her.

"Don't drop me! Let me up!" She commanded.

"Relax, I've got you." He righted her easily. "Do you like the dress I chose?"

"Yes. The white lining the edges, looks sick. And I see how Asuga and I match what you'll wear," Noriko approved.

"Do the necklaces mean we're family now?"

Noriko disagreed, "it would be weird, since we have sex with them."

"We're not blood family stupid," Asuga argued.

Masaki spoke up, but his eyes were connected to Hiroto's. "Blood doesn't automatically make you family, loyalty does."

"When is the event? We need to do my hair and make-up too," Asuga reminded them.

"Girls," Hiroto sighed.

"It starts at 10 pm. We have lots of time," Noriko said reading the invitation. "You shower first."

And so they all got cleaned up and dressed sharp. As promised the girls were picked up in a car, sent by the White Rascals leader Rocky. The guys rode in front of it, so that once they'd arrived, the brothers could help the twins out of the car themselves. After giving the card to the guy at the door, they were lead to a VIP booth. Rocky saw the Amamiya Brothers arrive and came to greet them.

"Who are these beautiful women with you? I'm Rocky, leader of the White Rascals and co-owner of this club."

"I'm Asuga Chiba and this is my sister Noriko. Thank you for inviting us tonight."

Rocky bowed. Then to the brothers said, "all the leaders from the S.W.O.R.D. alliance will be here. Some of the new generation will be with them."

"Do you expect trouble?" Masaki asked.

"No, especially since all of Daruma will watch over this party. Just a head's up is all."

"We've got no problems with S.W.O.R.D."

Noriko recognized a few of the guys that came in next and told her sister who they were. "Well you've met Murayama already, he's the boss of Oya High. That blond guy is the one I helped, I think he's Tsukasa, but not the new leader of Oya High. And that's Cobra leader of Sannoh Hoodlum Squad."

"Yeah, I've met Cobra before, right Masaki?" Asuga asked.

He nodded and told them the other heads of each crew. "The guys wearing the red and white ties are from Daruma, their head is Hyuga. You'll mostly see them around if there's a festival or big party. Smoky use to lead Rude Boys, but he was beaten to death. He also was sick and probably dying from the toxic waste in Nameless City. Now the leader is Takeshi." He looked at Hiroto, "did I miss anyone?"

"I doubt the girls care about the young guys still in the high school gangs."

Murayama came to say hello and thank Masaki for finding him a better motorcycle. His jaw dropped when he saw the twins. "Wow, you two outshine everyone." Then to Hiroto he joked, "I'd almost fight you, for a date with Noriko."

"That's a sweet thing to say Mr. Murayama. I might grant you one dance, later."

He smiled and then saw the glare from Hiroto. "I don't dance."

Noriko stopped teasing him and asked, "who's the guy standing beside Tsukasa?"

"The tall one is Yosuke Todoroki and the other guy, who might just unite Oya High again as the new boss, is Fujio Hanaoka."

"Say hello to those kids when you have a chance," Noriko said. She could feel Hiroto's hostility growing, because her attention was everywhere except on him. "Someone pour me a shot. Then let's go dance Asuga."

The girls left and Masaki reminded his brother, "cool down, no fights tonight."

"I know." Hiroto watched Noriko dance with her sister. She had good rhythm and moves, as expected.

"You should dance with her, maybe a bump and grind song. I'll go first and dance with Asuga." Masaki downed his drink and made his way to the sisters. All it took was seeing the twins make his brother the centre of their twin sandwich, before Hiroto laid claim to his girl.

Noriko was impressed with Hiroto's dancing and was getting turned on with how he danced with her. "We might have to leave early, if you keep doing this with me."

His hand was caressing the back of her neck, then he dragged a few fingers down her spine. That same hand slid over her ass and came to a stop, long enough to push her body against him, during a sensual hip hop song.

Asuga yelled over the music, "get a room you two!"

There was no man or woman in the whole club, who didn't understand that the twins were with the Amamiya Brothers. However, since the brothers couldn't hear them, a few admired the twins openly. Everyone breathed easier, when the four of them left the club, after saying good by to Rocky.

"My feet hurt," Noriko complained.

Hiroto picked her up and she giggled. "Can I ride back with you, instead of taking the car?"

"If you don't cause trouble."

Masaki looked at Asuga, "you too?"

"It's faster. We know you guys will ride safe."

The brothers rode off, with their girls across the motorcycle tanks. Daruma's guys found the women were too trusting and crazy to ride like that, but they still thought the Amamiya Brothers were lucky too.