CHAPTER #14

Even though it was only two weeks, there wasn't much to do at the Amamiya house. The girls started drinking one night and the brothers joined in. The only siblings not to participate were the snitches. The cops played cards with the others, until it stopped and the new game was truth or dare. Asuga went first, by way of winning Rock-Paper-Scissors.

"Hiro, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to give Nori a two minute sexy lap dance."

Nori gave a disgusted look to her sister. "Do guys even know how to do that?"

Once Asuga put on some inspirational music, it didn't take long for her to find out that Hiroto knew how. He did a body roll and ran a hand down his chest. It reached his t-shirt hemline and scrunched it, as he pulled his shirt up to expose his tight abs. Then his hips moved like a salsa dancer, before he came closer, almost straddling the chair.

Kikuchi walked into the kitchen, where the game was happening and shook his head. "I don't even want to know what prompted that display." Grabbing two beers from the fridge he left again.

"Time's up. That was pretty good, it made Nori blush!" Asuga praised happily.

With a devious smirk, Hiroto targeted his brother. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." Masaki replied.

"Is it true that being tied down to one woman is not what you really want?"

"False. Asuga is more than enough and I discover new things about her every day, so it's like she's a whole bunch of different people."

Noriko nodded, "that's well said. Good answer."

Masaki went next and asked, "Nori, truth or dare?"

She wasn't ready to face any heavy questions and chose, "dare."

He had to think a few minutes. "I dare you to kiss Saigo."

"That's easy," she laughed. Then waited for the others to follow her into the living room. She walked behind the couch where the cop in question was sitting on and bent over, kissing his cheek. "Thanks for trusting us."

Saigo looked surprised and puzzled until Kikuchi clarified, "they're playing truth or dare."

Getting annoyed, he said, "leave us out of your child's play."

The group left them alone and Noriko chose Asuga. "Truth or dare, sister?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to sniff the armpits of everyone in the room."

Masaki laughed and Hiroto grinned. "You have a weird sense of humour."

"It's truth or dare, what did you expect?"

Asuga began to make her rounds and commented, "I'm just glad she didn't ask me to smell everyone's ass!"

The game continued and they did things like belly dancing, ice cubes down their pants, licking the floor, running naked outside to the motorcycles and then back inside, among other humorous actions. It was truth that became the hard thing for everyone to complete.

"Is it true Masaki, that you were jealous of Hiroto and Takeru's connection?" Noriko asked on her turn.

Masaki answered after a few minutes. "Yes. He was way closer than I ever was with Takeru. When it was just him and I, he treated me more like a burden. Like someone he had to hang with, rather than wanted to. I resented them both for a while."