CHAPTER #7

[Mature Content]

Noriko was riding in the Oya High School district, on her way to meet with Asuga and Masaki. Cobra had told Murayama to ask Masaki about upgrading his motorcycle, because he didn't have time. She was almost there, but saw a guy being surrounded by five others way taller then him. She didn't know who they were, but the fight wasn't a fair one. Pulling over, she killed the engine on her motorcycle, took her helmet off and called over to the blond guy being picked on.

"Do you need help?"

The Suzuran guys laughed, "only a looser would accept help from a weak girl. Mind your own business bitch!"

She didn't wait for the blond guy to answer. She threw a head kick at the one who had taunted her. "That's Miss Bitch to you!"

The blond was Tsukasa Takagi from Oya High School and he stood back to back with the girl. Together they faced off with the five Suzuran guys. Tsukasa was no slouch when it came to fighting, but the Suzuran guys were tall and strong, so it felt like hitting a brick wall. He was a proud fighter, being able to take and give lightning fast punches, like most of the Oya High School's top guys. His fists flew in a flurry of punches into stomachs and faces, his red shirt already had their blood on it.

"Thanks for the help, you're kicks are all connecting. Are you from Strawberry Milk?" He panted between punches.

It was Murayama who came to both their rescue and answered his junior. "She's Noriko Chiba and affiliated with the Amamiya Brothers."

She'd met him once before and asked him, "did you already talk to Masaki Mr. Murayama?"

He loved that she called him Mister, because no one else remembered to do so. "My motorcycle's broken down a few streets from here. Haven't seen him yet." He sprung into the air and threw a superman punch at the guy closest to him.

The Suzuran guys recognized the names being thrown around and decided to run for it. Murayama laughed. "I wonder who they're most scared of."

Tsukasa answered, "if not you Boss, then the Amamiya Brothers. Thanks for stepping in Miss Chiba. How do you know Murayama?"

"Noriko is fine." She didn't answer his question, instead said, "I think I hear my sister and Masaki coming."

The blond moved to stand slightly behind Murayama, who was still the undisputed, unbeaten leader of Oya High School, even if he'd graduated and retired from that gang.

As Masaki came to a stop beside them, he said, "Hiroto is with Kohaku at the old Mugen hang-out."

She frowned, "I didn't ask. Hey, his motorcycle broke down. Mr. Murayama I can give you a ride back to it."

Murayama looked at Masaki for permission, before accepting.

Asuga said, "the blond guy is cute. Do you need a ride back too?"

Tsukasa took one look at the frowning Amamiya brother and hastily declined. "You must be a Chiba sister. Thank you miss, but I've got to get back to Oya High School." He retreated as Masaki told him to be careful.

"What was that all about?" Masaki asked Murayama.

"His leader and the guy who might replace me one day, Fujio, has been sniffing around Suzuran. He's ambitious, already fought with the leader of Housen. It's probably High School wars."

Noriko grinned, "the next generation will make you proud. He's pretty good."

Masaki said, "Murayama I don't have all day, let's go look at your bike."