CHAPTER #15

[Mild Violence]

The two weeks went by quickly and then it was time to transport the witness siblings to the court-house. Everyone was on high alert, expecting the worst. Masaki had called Cobra to come with his crew and ride with them, negotiating a payment amount. Noriko would have the guy ride with her and Asuga rode with the sister. The van would go ahead first, as a decoy. They rode away from the location of the house, to keep it secret and met up at the grocery store, with the Sannoh Hoodlum Squad. The Twins rode in the centre, beside the Amamiya brothers and then surrounded by Cobra's squad. It was an intimidating, but an awesome sight and sound, with all the motorcycles coming down the road, taking up two of the three lanes.

"Saigo said they're having a stand off with mafia men in front of the courthouse." Noriko yelled to Masaki, when everyone stopped for a red light.

"We're coming from the back anyway. I expect issues once we get off the bikes," he replied.

There were no problems until they arrived. The mafia thugs had figured out that Saigo didn't have the snitches with him. They surrounded the court house and saw the motorcycle crew ride up.

Masaki said, "Cobra you and your guys keep the girls safe. Hiroto and I will be at the front. A bonus if you come in with us."

"Deal. You heard him guys, no one gets past us."

The thugs only had knives, because of the police presence and media that were around, not on their payroll. Unlike a street fight, no one ran forward to begin the fight. Word had gotten out that the Amamiya Brothers and Chiba Sisters took out 500 men on their own, at the mansion. It was completely exaggerated, but it made the mafia men cautious and some even anxious. The order came and the mafia men advanced, knives at the ready.

"Let's go," Hiroto said. He grabbed the arm of someone who threw a punch and used it to control the man. First he opened a bloody gash on his eye brow, using an elbow, before doing a stomach and face combo.

Masaki's legs kicked out and made a semi-circle of space around him. "Cobra stay close to the twins!"

Noriko said, "we'll handle keeping the girl safe, you take the guy."

The Hoodlum squad hadn't been in a fight for a while and were enthusiastically throwing punches and kicks all around them. With the combined effort, a path was cut from the parking lot to the doors of the courthouse. Cobra was impressed with the fighting skills of the Chiba Twins and said so. "You girls can give the Amamiya Brothers a run for their money."

"Thanks, we appreciate your help too." Noriko grinned and dodged a knife thrust. "I can see Saigo behind the doors, just a little more everyone!"

Hiroto threw his own haymaker and the fat man's face seemed to buckle in on itself. As the man fell, he took out the four thugs behind him. When Hiroto looked over his shoulder, he saw that Noriko was having trouble coming up the stairs. Using the fat man as a vaulting box, he jumped in the sky into the men surrounding the twins. Both fists were swinging and Hiroto even head butted a man out of his way.

"You're bleeding!" Noriko announced and watched her boyfriend wipe away the blood that was trickling down his forehead.

"It''s just a scratch... Masaki over here!" Hiroto called to his brother.

Masaki sent a powerful knee to the ribs of the man trying to stab him. The next was a Muay-Thai roundhouse kick, which he'd perfected over the years of all his fighting. He pushed up on the ball of his post foot, generating more hip action when rotating through. It looked almost like he was humping the air due to his hips thrusting forward, which is where the power came from. He knew to keep his chin tucked behind a shoulder for defence. The speed which he used the kick, showed how masterful he was in doing that technique. Masaki could throw it low and high, depending on the target. This time it broke ribs and the thug was out of the fight.

The Hoodlum Squad were no joke either. They evaded by ducking under wildly thrown fists, dodging sweeping blades and fighting until their target couldn't get up off the ground. They unleashed their own volley of knuckle sandwiches, chokes and quick knee or foot to stomach action.

Yamato smiled at Dan, licking his own blood off a bruised and swelling lip. "This is more fun than I remember!"

"You psycho!" Dan yelled back and slammed his heal down on the foot closest to him, effectively breaking toes.

Noboru wasn't the best during a rumble, but he knew how much a man couldn't handle having anything rammed into their balls. He had many thugs lying on the pavement writhing in pain, holding their groins. It was much easier to kick a guy, who couldn't think beyond his throbbing jewels. To him this was one fight that was controlled chaos and the mafia thugs were loosing. The whole exchange was so fast paced, that no one knew it was over, until the Hoodlum Squad backed off and returned to their bikes. The thugs milled around in confusion.

"We might as well wait for Cobra to come back," Yamato suggested, wrapping his dominant hand in a bandana.

"You've got to stop using your hand to block blades," Chiharu scolded.

Cobra came out of the court house walking beside the Amamiya brothers. The guys waiting for him, couldn't help admiring the Chiba Twins that were in front of the guys. Masaki handed Cobra two rolls of bills and shook his hand.

"We should ride together for fun sometime," Noboru suggested to the sisters.

Hiroto glanced at him and shot him a grin, when Noboru stuttered while explaining he meant ride motorcycles. "The twins do what they want, when they want."

Masaki ignored them and said to Cobra, "anytime you need a favour, you know how to reach us."

"We're even, you paid us fairly." Cobra winked and then got on his own Harley. "Let's ride."

Noriko watched the Sannoh Hoodlum Squad pull away. Then went to Hiroto's side. "Let's go to your place and have a shower."

"When do we get paid?" Asuga asked.

Masaki grinned. "I've got the cash, Saigo just gave it to me. We'll split it at home." Then he teased, "Asuga you can roll around naked in your share, I don't mind."

She punched his shoulder without much effort. "Race you guys back. Last one buys dinner tonight."

The three of them ran for their motorcycles, because Noriko was already riding away.