CHAPTER #1

It was a perfect day for riding; warm but not hot, clear skies everywhere and nothing that needed to be done. The Amamiya brothers, Masaki and Hiroto were just gassing up outside of Tokyo, as they were headed towards Mt Fuji and the Izu Peninsula. Already the road was less urban and had reduced traffic, enabling them to enjoy the woods and scenery. The trip would take over two hours, because they weren't riding fast.

They heard the roar of the motorcycle, before they saw it. A black van raced by first and then came the Harley. They could tell it was an 883 Sportster, just by the sound of it and knew that bike was mostly ridden by girls. When they saw the rider, there was no mistaking the gender, due to the tight racing leathers she wore. The girl was tucked low down on the gas tank, to reduce wind resistance, because the motorcycle had no windshield.

"What do you think that's all about?" Masaki asked his brother.

"None of our business," Hiroto replied and hung up the fuel gun. "I'm done, are you?"

"Just."

They got back on their motorcycles and started their machines. Masaki couldn't help being curious about the woman in black, thus unconsciously riding faster. Fed up, Hiroto gunned his bike and shot forward. Masaki gave his brother a grin, as they pursued the woman. They were a short distance away, when they saw the rider try to take a tight turn too fast, then wipe out. Arriving on scene, they were glad to see that the girl, was conscious and sitting up. Her helmet already off.

"Are you okay?"

"They've got my sister!! Please help her!"

"I'll go, you take care of her," Masaki shouted at his brother, before initiating pursuit.

"Your a good rider, but Sportsters aren't made for handling tight corners. Your foot peg probably hit the ground and dropped you."

"You guys were that close to see it?"

He didn't answer, instead he picked up the Harley and put the stand down. Looking over the motorcycle, other than a few scratches and dents, it was still rideable. "Can you walk?"

She stood up, a little wobbly, and he steadied her with a hand on the shoulder. "I can ride. Let's see if we can catch up to all of them."

Hiroto handed her the helmet she'd removed and put his own on. Waiting until she began riding forward, he then picked up speed, watching her in his mirrors, even as he raced down the road. She wasn't riding as fast as before, but was keeping him in view. He saw his brother first, then a black van following behind, the driver waved out the window. Together they came to a stop and waited for the other sister to arrive. The girl in the van jumped out and ran towards her sister on the motorcycle. They embraced and the one girl told the other what had happened.

"That guy over there, forced the van to stop. Then kicked thug ass... all ten by himself! I was tied up in the back."

"I wiped out and they found me. One helped me and the other went for you. I'll pay for the damages.... What happened to your face?"

"When they grabbed me, I tried to kick the fat guy in the face, instead he punched me and was wearing a ring. I went down and they threw me into the van."

The Harley rider scolded, "I told you to stop using that kick, you need to practice it more first."

Before the girls started bickering, Masaki intervened. "Who were those guys and why did they kidnap your sister?"

"We think they're a branch from the Tokyo Yakuza that killed our mother, but we're not sure. Mom took some money, didn't pay it back, so they raped and killed her. We got away, but they've been sending guys after us for a while. Sometimes we fight and sometimes we run. Today we were trying to find a guy from the Mugen motorcycle gang. He helped us get away once, like you guys just did. Ever hear of them?"