I'll always love you~

Dazai Osamu, standing 5 feet and 11 inches, was holding his partner's hand, Nakahara Chuuya, who only stood 5 feet and 2 inches. The taller man looked down at his lover, in awe of how beautiful he was. Despite Chuuya's height he gave off a dominant aura that made many respect him. His ginger hair shimmered under the moon, and his dark blue eyes were just as beautiful as the ocean herself. His outfit consists of a white-button up shirt under a dark red vest, an open black jacket with the sleeves rolled to the elbows, a black choker, black gloves, and a black hat with a red hatband and a small silver chain, that made any man stop in their tracks to look at him.

The ginger looked up at Dazai, who was smiling down on him, holding his hand tightly. The man had beautiful brunette locks and gorgeous brown eyes. He wore a white collared shirt with a black tie, bandages covering most of his body, and a dark black coat that gave him a mysterious appearance.

Both men were heading back to headquarters to report their mission was a success. It had been a long day for the both of them - the executives were required to find proof that there indeed was a traitor in the organization and to kill them.

Dazai and Chuuya had arrived back around 10pm. They entered the building and headed to their boss' office, and were greeted with a warm smile. The two men handed in their reports as Mori looked through them and nodded. He was about to send them home for the evening, looking at the both of them as they were packing up to head home.

"Well done Osamu, Chuuya." The two men smiled and nodded in appreciation. Mori tapped his desk skimming through some files and looked back up at the both of them,

"Hmm," he pulled out a file scanning over it, "Soukoku the most feared duo in all of Japan, causing chaos wherever they go, and yet neither of them have had a break in over 5 months." Mori chuckled at his own joke while Dazai and Nakahara looked at each other and just sighed with a small grin on their faces.

Chuuya turned his attention to Mori and gave a slight bow,

"Boss our job is to serve you, and the Port Mafia."

The man smiled at the smaller executive,

"Everyone deserves a break, and neither of you have had one in a couple months. Besides it's New Year's eve, so I want the both of you to take the weekend off, and enjoy your guys', mmm, company."

He smirked as both executives looked at each other, both blushing, before exiting the room.

In celebration of their time off the two decided to head to their favortie bar. Chuuya gave a small kiss on Dazai's cheek, while heading to the door. The moment the two left the building, Dazai grabbed the small figure by the hips, and pulled him in for passionate kiss. Chuuya's face immediately turned red as he was blushing, but had no intention of stopping the kiss. Osamu pulled back and smirked,

"Ooh Chibi!!" The man smiled while cupping his cheeks. "You know you're really cute when you get flustered."

"Hah? Shitty Dazai how many times do I have to tell you not to call me that!"

Chuuya obviously trying to hide the fact he was blushing.

"Oh but Chibi~ we both know you like when I call you that.

The brunette smirked, as the ginger turned away cursing to himself as they walked to the bar.

When they entered the building, it was mostly empty except for one person sitting there, Sakunosuke Odasaku.

Out of the three men in the room, he was the tallest one standing: 6 feet tall, with dark auburn hair and beautiful rust red eyes. His attire consited of a black-and-white pinstripped collared shirt and a beige coat with brown buttons on the cuffs.