He's lucky to have someone like you

Chuuya screamed into the phone hoping someone would pick up. There was no response and instead a small purple rat appeared on his phone laughing. Chuuya threw it to the side watching Dazai slowly lose consciousness. The redhead threw off his coat, wrapping it around Dazai. He made sure no part of the brunette was touching him to nullify his ability. Chuuya jumped off the walls running towards the agency clinging onto the man in front of him.

"Don't die on me bastard." Tears began to fill his eyes, and his voice was shaky.

It took about ten minutes for the redhead to arrive at the agency. He slammed the door open and was met with a young woman who looked at him frantically. She saw Dazai in his arms, and ran towards one of the doors. She guestured for him to follow, and they saw Yosano leaning on the wall. The doctor turned to see an unconscious Dazai, a frantic Chuuya, and a worried assistant. Dazai had a bullet wound to the lungs, and Chuuya was covered in dry blood. The young woman walked out of the room calling the rest of the agency, and the port mafia to come meet them here as soon as possible. Chuuya's face was filled with tears, and the once cocky, witted, and smart-ass underboss was breaking apart. His face reminded her of Ranpos when they were trapped in Poe's book, and truth be told she felt her heart shatter for this man.

"Doctor! He needs your help, now!" Chuuya's voice snapped her out of her thoughts and she quickly took the brunette and placed him on the bed. She checked his pulse and nodded that he was still breathing. Yosano pulled out her tools setting them on the counter before looking back at the two people in the room.

"Chuuya, I need you to go with Naomi back to main office, he'll be okay I promise."

Chuuya's eyes widened and the tears started to flow down his face. "No please! I'm not leaving him!"

Yosano felt pity for the redhead, but he couldn't stay here. He had to go back outside and wait.

"Chuuya," she grabbed his hands giving them a small squeeze. "He'll be okay, he won't die."

The assistant tugged on his sleeve giving him a concerned look. "Dazai's in good hands, we can come back down the moment he's in a stable position." Yosano gently pushed them out the door letting out a small sigh. She popped her knuckles and looked at the man in front of her.

"Dazai, your lucky to have someone like him to care about you."

***
Chuuya stared at the clock, his heart pounding. It had been about eight hours since he brought Dazai to Yosano, and he hasn't heard a word. The agency and the mafia were going to discus what to do next once Dazai is feeling better.

If Dazai felt better

That's all that rang in Chuuya's ears. What if he doesn't wake up. What if Yosano couldn't save him. What if-

"Chuuya," the ginger looked up to see a young figure walking towards him. The male sat next to him giving Chuuya a warm smile. He returned the smile wiping off the few tears on his face.

"Atsushi correct?"

"Yes sir." The redhead looked up at him letting out a small laugh.

"Oh you don't have to call me that, Chuuya is fine." The white haired boy let out a nervous laugh before looking back down. There was a moment of silence, both of their minds thinking about things they wanted to say to someone.

"I wanted to thank you." Chuuya averted his gaze back to the boy who had a soft smile on his face.

"Oh, for what?"

"When you helped me all those months ago, I never got the chance to thank you." The redhead let out a small laugh petting the boys head.

"There's nothing to thank, I'm just glad the mafia isn't chasing you down anymore." Atsushi nodded looking back up at the clock. It was 2am, and he was getting tired. He stood up preparing to leave but looked back at Chuuya.