One life to another

Nikolia smiled walking towards the young girl. Mori stood next to her and swore to satan himself that this clown would die a painful death if Elise was hurt. He lifted her chin to have her chilling eyes meet his calm ones.

"Tell me Elise, does it hurt to be nothing more than this mans ability? A toy, something to serve him and his naughty needs?" He pried, letting a small smirk form. The girl dropped her weapon listening to his words.

"You say one more word to her, and I'll make sure your death will be a slow and painful one at that." Nikolia turned to meet his gaze, practically prancing towards him.

"But what did I say that was not the truth?" Mori furrowed his eyes.

"All of it, bastard. That's not what I created her for." It wasn't very often when the mafia boss cursed, but when he did everyone knew hell was going to caused. "Do you want to die here, or when I drag your ass back to the mafia."

Nikolia smiled lifting his chin. Mori was about to say something, but the clown pressed his index fingers against his lips. "I'm afriad your in no position to be bargaining with me, sir.

In one quick movement Mori put a gun against his temple. The other man didn't flinch, he just stood there with his twisted smile.

"Elise now!" The girl picked up her needle running towards Nikolia at full speed. He carefully turned his gaze and smiled.

"I think you both forgot where you are~"

Elise heard a loud sound, and froze. She looked over to her side and saw a telephone pole. It slammed her across the room, (idk if it's called a room, the're in his coat....) and her body smashed against the wall. Mori couldn't pull the trigger on his gun, in fact he couldn't move.

"Hush."

Then it dawned on Mori. He was in Nikolia's coat. He was in an allusion, and Nikolia wasn't in here alone. He was trapped in a place that was not reality, and it was a trap he fell for. His body collapsed on the ground and Matsuda held a gun to his head.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side Niko." The other man chuckled picking up the little girl, and placing her next the mafia boss. Matsuda removed the safety on the gun, but felt the white haired man stop him.

"May I kill him? He gave me this looooong speech on how I would die. It would only be fair if I killed him, no?" Matsuda shrugged handing him the cold metal object.

The girl was somehow barley conscious and she lightly hugged Mori. Her golden locks draped over his skin, and she didn't let go. Nikolia bent down giving her a weak smile.

"Elise, haven't you always longed to be free? Your a bird trapped in a cage, and I can set you free, if given the chance." She looked up at him lightly touching his braid. Blood flowed down her cheek and her body was very weak.

"H-how could you set me free?" The Russian smiled pulling out a bird from his hat.

"Like this," he opened his coat and let the bird fly out into the beautiful blue sky. She was entranced by the illusion he made and she could feel her small body want that same freedom. Something was holding her back and then she looked at Mori, the man who has been with her since day one. Nikolia could see her being hesitant, and he held his hand out.

"He's going to die, but let me give you that freedom you so long for." The girl put her hand out and gently pushed his away.

"If Rintarou dies, I die too." The man sighed caressing her cheek.

"Then may god watch over you." He put the gun against her head, and she gave out a weak smile hugging the Mori as tight as she could.

"I'm sorry Rintarou."