Would you go on a date with me?

The sentence echoed through Chuuya's mind, he wasn't sure if he had heard him correctly. What he was sure of, was that there was a bright red blush across his face, and Dazai noticed it. Chuuya had a thousand thoughts running through his head, and hadn't realized he zoned out. Dazai waved his hand in front of him lifting his chin.

"Hey is everything okay?" He had a worried look on his face as he looked deep into Chuuya's sapphire eyes. The ginger looked back at him nodding.

"Oh yea sorry, I just got lost in thought." He smiled reassuring the brunette as he picked up both his hands giving them a tight squeeze.

"And I would love to go on a date with you."

Dazai was shocked to say the least at his response, but a wide grin spread across his face. Dazai had expected Chuuya to play hard to catch, but he wasn't complaining. Chuuya on the other hand was sure why he had said yes so quickly. He knew when the brunette was being serious and he wanted to do something special. There was that sparkle in his eyes when he asked Chuuya to go on a date with him today, that same sparkle that he saw when Dazai first asked him out all those years ago.

Dazai was so excited and looked like a child who just entered a candy store. Chuuya let out a small chuckle as he slid past him heading towards his bedroom. Dazai cleared his throat looking back at him, never letting his smile leave his face.

"How does 2pm sound?" The redhead turned back giving him a small smirk.

"I'll check my schedule but I think I'm free, Mr. Osamu."

The brunette returned the smirk as he gave gave him a slight bow.

"Well I hope your schedule isn't to busy, my queen." He emphasized queen making Chuuya's face turn bright red. Dazai's devilish smirk only grew wider as he pulled the redhead into a tight embrace.

"Is that alright with you?" He purred his lips, while Chuuya didn't dare meet his gaze. Instead he gave a slight nod, still looking down at the ground. Dazai tilted his chin up, tucking his ginger locks behind redheads ear.

"You have such a beautiful face Chuuya, you shouldn't want to hide it."

Dazai was fighting every fiber in his body to not pin Chuuya to the ground and ravish him. Their lips were only centimeters away, and it was clearly obvious Dazai was holding back from kissing the smaller man. Chuuya noticed his struggles and let out a small chuckle. He pulled on the brunettes bolo tie and pulled him down to his smaller structure.

"Dazai, you are so bad at hiding your emotions."

His chuckle turned into a small giggle, and Dazai thought he was gonna die right there, on how cute Chuuya was being. He immediately realized what he said but before he could protest, the redhead closed the gap, placing his lips on the brunettes. His eyes widened at the smaller mans actions, but kissed back. They stayed like that for a moment, enjoying each others presence, forgetting about the world around them. The ginger broke the kiss and had one of his few genuine smiles, the one that made anyone stop in their tracks. Dazai smiled back leaning down, whispering into his ear,

"Does that mean you like me back?" He smirked looking deep into his blue orbs. Chuuya cocked his head to the side resting it on the brunettes shoulder.

"Maybe, maybe not."

He flashed a quick smile before heading to the bedroom to go change. Dazais smirk changed into a mischievous one, as now he had his sights set on a goal, a goal he wanted to keep.

*** Now 2pm :D

Chuuya was adjusting his choker, and combing out the last few knots in his hair. He was a little nervous to say the least, and wasn't entirely sure why. He has been on thousands of dates with Dazai before, but today felt different. He heard a slight knock on the door, and saw the brunette slip into the bathroom standing behind him. He took the comb out of the ginger's hand, pulling up a stool and placing the smaller figure on it. Dazai began to hum a song, a song that Chuuya had never heard before. He looked at the mirror and saw Dazai combing his ginger hair with a wonderful smile on his face.