A life for a life

Dazai woke up a few hours later and saw a worried Chuuya holding his hand. He fluttered his eyes turning to see Tanazaki, Atsushi and Kunikida all sighing in relief that he woke up. Chuuya lightly squeezed his hand, using his other hand to cup the brunettes face.

"Dazai, I-I was so worried... and I thought.. I thought I would have been to late." Dazai had a warm smile form across his face. A tear was escaping Chuuya's eye and the brunette gently wiped it off.

"Chuuya, don't cry, your to beautiful for tears." The ginger had a weak smile, as he caressed the others chocolate hair.

Yosano walked back in with Ranpo and they had looks of relief and worry spread across their face. Dazai sat up and they were surprised to see he was awake.

"Dazai?" Yosano ran up to him checking him for a fever or any signs to show he was drugged. Kunikida was talking with Ranpo and the blonde was writing some notes down. Yosano stood back up looking at everyone.

"Well the good news is, he wasn't drugged. The bad news is he has a mark on the side of his torso." Chuuya was the first to look, and his eyes widened.

"What the fuck is that?!" Ranpo walked over towards him examining the small mark.

"It's known as Matsuda's scar. In this case Dazai won't have a scar because it doesn't cut through the flesh." The detective looked at Dazai who was barley managing to keep his eyes open. "But this proves that Matsuda was definitely here." Chuuya turned towards him an obvious annoyed expression plastered on his face.

"Well no shit sherlock." Ranpo glared at him looking back at Dazai.

"Dazai, what do you remember? Yosano and I were on security cams for the past five hours and we never saw anyone enter, or exit the building." Dazai rubbed his chin looking up at the ceiling.

"Well truthfully I don't remember much about my encounter with him, but he said his goal was not to kill me. In fact it was the opposite." Everyone's jaw dropped, and looked at one another.

"If his objective wasn't to kill Dazai then,-"

"Shit! He distracted us! He's after one of the agency members!" Kunikida interrupted Tanazaki looking at Ranpo. Tanazaki's eyes widened as he slammed the door open running to his room.

"Naomi!"

Yosano grabbed Ranpo's hand and pointed towards Kunikida and Atsushi who had been quiet the whole time.

"You two go check the west wing, Ranpo and I will go make sure everyone is okay." The two men nodded leaving a worried Chuuya and a tired Dazai. Chuuya rubbed his hand and the brunette smiled lifting the gingers chin.

"Chuuya, can I ask you a question?" The redhead nodded tucking one of his chocolate strands behind his ear.

"Of course, is everything okay?" Dazai nodded caressing his thumb over the others cheek.

"From earlier, did you mean it?" Chuuya's eyes widened. He knew what the other was talking about and smiled.

"I did, Dazai. I ment every word I said."

The brunette smiled bringing Chuuya's face to his and slowly closed the gap. Dazai tangled his fingers into Chuuya's ginger hair, while the redhead wrapped his arm around Dazai's neck. Dazai gently bit on the others bottom lip asking for an entrance. Chuuya willingly opened and their tongues clashed. They fought for dominance but it was obvious Chuuya was winning and so the other male let him explore his mouth. Chuuya could taste the medicine in the others mouth but truly didn't care. A few moments passed and Dazai pulled back his face flushed red and he smiled looking at Chuuya,