An alliance must be formed

The following morning

Kunida-kan tossed the note away, furious that their plan had backfired. Everyone sighed, some in relief that the agency wasn't going to be targeted, while others were upset he escaped. Ranpo messaged his temples putting his glasses on, using his "ability" to see if what Chuuya wrote on the note was the truth.

"Well everyone on the bright side, the agency isn't going to be attacked." He had a slight smile, everyone nodding in agreement. The agency's leader walked out of the building looking at the sunrise. He saw two figures approaching him and turned to look at his subordinates who looked at him with concern.

"President, what will our next move be?" Ranpo-san trusted his superior with his entirety of existence, but was nervous about what to do next. The taller man looked at him putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I will be figuring that out right now." He gave both of the men a small smile before turning around.

"But sir—"

"Kunida-kan, I trust you and Ranpo with this agency and I'm sure it will be in good hands while I am gone. I shall only be gone for a couple of hours." Both men nodded giving a slight bow.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, where are you going?" The blonde looked up to see Fukazawa give one of his rare smiles.

"I'm going to see an old friend."

**Meanwhile at the port Mafia**

Akutagawa walked into Mori's office giving a slight bow looking out the window at the beautiful sunrise. He turned to look at his boss who just gave him a slight smile.

"You called me sir?"

"Yes, I was wondering has Chuuya returned?" He smiled looking at the young boy who just gave him a slight nod.

"Yes sir, he came back around eleven last night." Mori just nodded looking over at Elise, who was just drawing a picture of Chuuya.

"Could you ask him to come to my office as soon as possible?"

He gave a slight smile towards Akutagawa, who just nodded turning calling his superior. Chuuya was at the office door in less than five minutes, giving a small knock on the door. Mori gestured for him to enter before looking back at the black haired man.

"That will be all, thank you Akutagawa."

He gave him a small grin, as the ginger entered the room. The younger man gave a bow towards his superior before leaving the room. Chuuya gave him a small pat on the shoulder with a smile, before closing the office door. The redhead gave a bow towards Mori, as the taller man walked over towards him.

"Are you alright Chuuya? You were gone much longer than I expected." It was obvious the older man was concerned for his subordinate, since Chuuya was rarely late when it came to missions.

"Yes sir. I'm very sorry for being late, it took much longer than I anticipated." He apologized to Mori standing back up to look into his violet eyes.

"Oh there's no need to apologize Nakahara, I was just making sure you were okay. Were you able to find out any information about the agency and their next move?" The redhead gave a slight nod,