Let the games begin

Fyodor clicked his tounge, his feet resting on his desk. The sun was beginning to rise and the Russian could feel today was going to be a good day. It had been over two months since he sent Matsuda to gather information on the two men, and he felt it was about time to move on with his plans. Fyodor averted his gaze back to the photo of Chuuya, and to say he was breathtaking was an understatement. He wanted, no he needed Chuuya, and Fyodor was quite willing to do anything to make that happen. His thoughts were interrupted to see his subordinate walking towards him, a file in hand.

"Boss." The young male stood in front of his superior giving a small bow. The Russian stood up and strided towards the other man.

"Welcome back, Matsuda." Fyodor had a grimace smirk spread across his face taking the file out of Matsuda's hand. "Is this everything I asked for?"

"Yes sir." He felt the his superior lift his chin to directly look at him. The boy had a shiver run down his spine looking into his crimson red eyes.

"I have one last task for you." Fyodor's voice was soft and his devilish smile never once dissipated.

"Yes boss?" Fyodor handed him a small folder with a picture of a young female.

"I need you to bring her to me. I want you to use your ability so she won't know the way here." Matsuda nodded grabbing the picture of the girl and folding it into his pocket.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, why do we need this girl?" The Russians smile faded. He turned to face his subordinate his eyes glowing in the haze of the sunlight.

"We don't need her. We need the person who will do anything to save her." Matsuda raised a brow in confusion.

"What do you mean by that sir?" Fyodor turned to fully face him.

"They will be the key to securing Nakahara Chuuya."

***

Chuuya rested his head on Dazai's shoulder, as they finished watching their favorite movie. Chuuya had gone to work this morning to help fix some problems with the mafia and he was exhausted. He dozed off laying on the brunnette, his eyes wishing to close. Dazai hummed to the ending, rubbing his hand through Chuuya's wavy hair. It has been about two months since they have been on leave, and awaiting on instructions to secure Fyodor. Over these past few months the two men had grown closer, and were starting to love each other. Their rings were never removed, and Dazai deeply wanted to ask Chuuya to be his boyfriend again. Dazai was very open about his love towards Chuuya, but the redhead was a little more shy about his. He still hasn't said he loved Dazai.

"Hey Chuuya~" the brunette singsonged his name. Chuuya was startled a bit, but looked up at the taller figure.

"H-hey, is everything okay?" He was now fully sitting up rubbing his eyes wide awake.

"Of course~ I just wanted to bother my Chibi." Chuuya shot him a death glare giving him a soft punch to the arm.

"Asshole."

"Aww why is my chibi so mean to me~" Dazai gave a small chuckle resting his head on the gingers shoulder.

"Because, your an ass." Chuuya let out a small laugh looking at the brunette who was pouting.

"Aww- but I love my chibi."

"Ohh? But I hate you with every inch in my body." He laughed watching Dazai do one of his over dramatic poses. The brunette examined him, turning his gaze back to the ginger. His pout changed into one of his signature smirks.

"Oh well that's not a lot of inches Chuuya~"

The redhead picked up a pillow and smacked Dazai with it.