Babysitting Dazai

Chuuya woke up the following morning, still astounded by Mori granting his wish and generously offering another month off on paid leave; so he could babysit an ex mafia member. The redhead thought about all the possibilities on why his boss would so graciously let him, an underboss to a Mafia, two months off.

    "Maybe he wants me to convince Dazai to join the port mafia again or something..." He mumbled to himself."

    Chuuya shrugged the thought off walking over to his closet trying to pack everything into his suitcase. The more he thought about it, the weirder the situation became in his head. Chuuya hasn't had two months off from work since he had finished training as a teenager.

    "It's nothing. You're overthinking it." He told himself quietly.

    He looked back at his drawers and began tossing items that he presumed he would need near his bags. Quite frankly he didn't really know what to expect on living with his ex-fiancé, and partner. This was either going to be the best two months of his life or the worst.

    All in all, it took about three suitcases to pack everything the small ginger would need. Two of them filled with clothes and necessities; while the third was filled with nothing except expensive wine bottles, which Chuuya considered a keen necessity on surviving if he was going to be living with Dazai.

    After double checking to make sure he had absolutely everything he needed (and hid all of his important documents incase someone tried to break in,) he began packing everything into his car. He wouldn't actually be leaving for another hour so, so the redhead opted to go on his phone and just watch something until it was time to go.

    Chuuya didn't even realize how exhausted he was, his head slowly falling to the side, eyes drooping, his mind seeming to become hazy, body seeming to go li-

    "No need to thank me petite mafia, you have a lot of cards up your sleeve, that even you don't know about."

    Well not his mind; his brain is fully awake apparently.

    Chuuya groaned, banging his head on the small oak table beside him. "This is fucking ridiculous." He mumbled.

    ring ring ring

    The ginger practically jumped to Jupiter and back when his phone started ringing. He was reluctant to answer since he just got some time off, and with his luck Mori might have changed his mind. Nonetheless, not many people had his personal contact, and when he looked down he couldn't tell if he wanted to smile or chuck his phone into the ocean.

    Mackerel

    "What."

    "Chibiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" Dazai whined through the phone. "That's no way to greet someone! Are you always this mean?"

    "Depends." Chuuya hummed "If their surname starts with a D, ends with an I, their forename starts with an O, ends with a U, looks like a depressed Christmas tree, acts like a whining 10 year old, and has more failed suicide attempts than I have brain cells, then yes, I'm always this mean."

    "Oh chibi..." Dazai said sympathetically. "We both know you don't have that many brain cells."

    The brunette could practically hear Chuuya's nostrils flare up, his eyes twitching in annoyance, and could easily picture his expression right now. Dazai did everything in his power to suppress a snort before glancing over at his clock.

    11:47

    "Chu chu!"

    "If you call me chu chu one more time, I'm going to snap your neck shitty Dazai." He growled. A faint, almost genuine laugh came over the line causing the executives heart to skip a beat; which of course he would never admit happened, but it made him smile.