Its the little things in life

"I'm not going anywhere Chuuya, and that will never change." These words brought a smile to the redheads face, his eyes slowly being consumed by darkness.

***

Matsuda watched the two men from a distance, jotting down some notes before turning to leave. He had made sure to follow the couple staying a far distance not to be noticed by them, and just incase they had someone watching them for protection. He nodded in satisfaction disappearing into the night. Though there was one thing Matsuda wasn't aware of. Dazai, who he had originally thought was sleeping, was indeed awake and was watching him ever since they left the bar.

***

Chuuya woke up to the sun shining through the apartment window, directly into his sapphire eyes. He groaned in annoyance, rolling over to meet the brunettes face. Dazai was still fast asleep, his chest slowly rising and falling with each breath he took. The redhead chuckled wiping his thumb across Dazai's cheek. To Chuuya, Dazai was more than beautiful, he was breathtaking. He could not take his eyes off of the brunette's perfectly sculpted face and his breathtaking features. The ginger could not think of any other word to describe him. He immediately snapped himself out of his thoughts realizing he was still rubbing his thumb over Dazai's cheek. He gave out a soft, genuine smile before exiting the room.

Dazai awoke to see the smaller figure no longer in the room, immediately sitting up. He rubbed his eyes open scanning the room to see if anything was out of place. The man he saw out of the apartment window was still fresh in his mind, and he worried why they were being followed.

He didn't get into the house, and he stayed a far distance from us. He was watching us, but for what purpose?"

Dazai was snapped out of thoughts to the aroma of pancakes that filled the kitchen flooding into the bedroom. The brunette quickly got changed slipping into the other room to see Chuuya making breakfast. A chuckle escapes his mouth seeing the ginger in a small apron. He leaned on the countertop giving out a whistle looking at the man.

"My my, aren't you a sight to see." A smirk formed acorss the face, while Chuuya's face began to heat up. Immediately regaining composure the redhead turned over towards him, giving a small bow while tipping his hat

"I know huh? What do you think? I think I look pretty good in red." He smirked seeing Dazai's shocked reaction. He turned back and put the pancakes on a plate, and used his ability to throw it towards Dazai. The brunette carefully examined the plate, checking to see if Chuuya tampered with it.

"Dazai," the ginger crossed his arms giving out a small chuckle, "I'm not gonna poison you, I'm not trying to kill you." Dazai raised a brow giving him, his signature smirk.

"Oh is that so? Last time you saw me you wanted nothing more than to kill me. Does Nakahara Chuuya, dare I say, care for me?" A chuckle escaped from his lips looking at Chuuya's bright red face.

"Tch, shut up bastard." His face was fuming, and he tried to hide it looking away from the taller man. Dazai walked over towards him giving the ginger a tight hug.

"It's okay Chuuya, I love you too." These words caught the redhead off guard, letting a blush creep over his face.

Chuuya cared for him, more then he should have. But he was not going to say he loved Dazai, just yet. Dazai was just going to have to wait, but deep down the readhead knew he wouldn't be able to hide it for long. It was painfully obvious he cared for Dazai, and truth be told all Chuuya wanted was to have him back. He missed the brunette dearly, but was afraid he might leave again.

"Chuuya, I've known you since we were teenagers, I know when something is bothering you." There was only worry in his chocolate orbs. Chuuya looked back into his eyes, feeling his own begin to swell up.