You're not the only slick one Dazai

Chuuya woke up around 6am staring at a white ceiling he didn't recognize. He tried to stand up but saw his hands were tied behind the chair. He looked down and sighed in relief when his feet weren't tied up.

At least this isn't a totally impossible situation to escape. He thought to himself as he turned over to look at his surroundings. There was one door to enter and leave the room. He tried to use his ability to remove the chains but the drug still hadn't worn off and he was powerless. He groaned in pain as the chains were digging into his skin every time he moved his hands.

"Dazai you don't have to stand behind me and stock me you pervert." He hissed in a cold tone.

"Calling me a pervert is quite interesting considering who your boss is shortie." He scoffed back.

"Don't call me a shortie, asshole."

"I guess some people never change, huh?" He said in a low tone making sure the ginger could barley hear him.

"Remember I wasn't the one who left your so called "lover" the night he proposed to you." He scoffed turning his head to look over at Dazai who didn't dare to meet his gaze.

"Chuuya, I never meant to hurt you like th—"

"Well you did Dazai, I cried for months because you didn't even consider the possibility of my feelings. You just one morning fucking disappeared and you reappear as an enemy to the mafia."

The redhead was cut off by the rest of the agency walking into the room as they all sat down giving him a stern look.

"My my, you're awake early considering how much we dosed you. I guess Dazai and Kouyka weren't kidding when they said you were the strongest in the mafia. You weren't supposed to wake up for at least another 3 hours."

Yosano gave a small smirk while bringing in all her tools.

"Well doctor, I see you underestimated me."

He smirked leaning forward on his chair directly facing the woman. Her smirk dissipated as she clicked her tongue never dropping eye contact with him.

"It seems I have."

The two were interrupted by Ranpo and Fukazawa walking in. Ranpo circled around Chuuya checking to see if the chains were still tight, and looked into Chuuya's eyes to see if the drug was still restraining his power. He nodded towards everyone before taking a seat.

"Nakahara Chuuya, underboss of the Port Mafia, I believe you have a guess on why you are being restrained here." Fukazawa stated in a powerful manner, as the ginger just looked at him cocking his head back and forth.

"I have a couple guesses, but if it's information you want, you abducted the wrong person." He clicked his tounge looking around the room. Ranpo-san grabbed his chair pulling him forward.

"Nakahara, we have no intention of hurting you but we will get information out of you one way or another. So we can either do this the easy way, where you tell us the information and nobody gets hurt or," he points over towards Yosano who pulled out her clever waving it around Chuuya. "Or the hard way."

Chuuya smirked leaning forward on his chair, the chains rattling at his power starting to come back.

"Either is fine with me."

Yosano waved her clever just inches from his face, then rested the blade on his legs.

"What about I hack off your limbs, and make you cough up your plans." The gingers smirk only grew wider as he looked deep into her eyes.