Soukoku's return

1 week later

Both leaders had told their subordinates about the situation, and the two men agreed to do work together again. It was fairly easy for Fukazawa to convince Dazai to work with Chuuya again, considering he missed Chuuya. Dazai also wanted to prove to the redhead that he truly did still love him. On the other hand it took a lot more work for Mori to convince Chuuya to want to work with Dazai again. Mori was well aware of the situation that the ginger was put through since he had asked for a month off the day after Dazai's disappearance. Mori still was able to convince the young executive to brink back soukoku to kill Fyodor. Fukazawa had told Mori that in exactly one week he and Dazai would meet them at Port Mafia headquarters and would further discuss their plan.

***

Dazai followed closely behind the taller man as he stared into the sky. It was one of those days when the brunette sensed there was going to be something off today. He shrugged off the the thoughts as they continued walking to his former home.

It's still as dark and gloomy as I remember it. He whispered to himself as they reached the front doors. Fukazawa turned towards him giving a small smile, as they walked towards Mori'a office.

"Dazai, I'm pretty surprised you still know where his office is, considering it has been 4 years."
The brunette turned towards him giving a lop sided grin.

"Ah well Chuuya and I had to come in here a lot."

They stopped walking reaching the office doors. Fukazawa gave a small knock, as they heard a voice telling them to come in. The two stepped inside seeing a little girl with gorgeous blonde hair and a small red dress drawing a couple of pictures. She looked up at them and gave a small smile.

"Rintaro, you have some visitors."

Mori got up from helping her draw, and walked towards the two men standing in front of him.

"Osamu, Fukazawa." He gave them a slight nod

"Mori," they both gave a small nod before the man gestured for them to take a seat.

Mori looked over at Dazai who was definitely trying his best to hide how nervous he was to see Chuuya, and work with him again.

"Dazai, did Fukazawa tell you how we are going to do this?" He interrupted Dazai's thoughts as the brunette looked at him shaking his head. Fukazawa leaned on the chair adjusting his position to look closer at the mafias leader.

"I wanted Chuuya to be the one to tell him, they need a reason to talk again." Mori nodded at his statement, while Dazai did one of his over dramatic 'offended' poses.

"Excuse me, I think I can get my lover to talk to me."

"Ex" they both said at the same time. The brunette pouted as they both let out a small laugh. Mori pointed out the door and Dazai raised a brow in confusion.

"Out that door, make a left at the end of the hallway and a right near the back-way stairs and you will see Chuuya's office. He will explain everything to you." Dazai just nodded as he stood walking towards the door.

"Oh and Dazai," Mori started and the younger man turned back to look at him. "He still cares about you so don't do anything stupid."

It was clear as day when a smile shot across his face and he nodded walking out the door with pride. He remembered the directions Mori had given him as he walked down to Chuuya's office. His heart skipped a beat as he looked at the dark brown oak door. The engravings of his name were on the door, and for the first time Dazai was actually nervous to see Chuuya.