ODASAKU!!

3 weeks later

Bullets echoed through the building as neither one of the men backed down. Blood dripped
down the Auburns face as he relaoded his gun, pointing it towards the taller mans head. His brunette eyes never leaving Gides chestnut ones. Gide now raising his gun pointing it towards the man in front of him, a small smirk forming across his face.

"Shall we finish this, Sakunosuke Odasaku?"

Oda looked at the gun in his hand, and the gun in the leader of the Mimics hand and smiled.

"You know I have one regret."

Gide raised an eye brow as he gestured for him to continue,

"And what's that?"

"I never got to say goodbye to my best friend."

~Meanwhile at The port mafia headquarters~

Dazai walked down the hall towards his bosses office moving past the guards giving them a nod as he stormed into the room. Mori turned his chair to look over at the young executive.

"Aah Dazai-kun what a surprise to see you. You rarely come into my office unannounced anymore."

He let out a small smile as Dazai shot him down with a death glare. Mori stood up and walked over towards the brunette. His smile dissipated as he looked out the window.

"Dazai, what can I assist you with? As I mentioned before you rarely come into my office other then when I request you to come."

"You know exactly why I'm here Mori-san." He hissed.

"I suppose I do," he paused tapping his fingers on his chin, "what about him?"

Dazai scoffed as he turned towards Mori his glare intensifying.

"What do you mean what about him?! Where the fuck is Odasaku, Mori-San!

It was now the Port Mafias boss' turn to give the executive a death glare. Mori's violet eyes meeting Dazai's brunette ones. His voice changing from his normal cheerful tone to a serious, and threatening one.

"Don't raise your voice at me Osamu. As for Odasaku he is fighting the Mimic's leader, Andrè Gide.

Dazai's widened in horror at the statement his boss had just made. He was speechless, as now his worst fears were coming true.

"H-he's by himself ?!" He spat out as now all he could feel was hatred and concern. Mori just nodded looking back out the window. The brunettes voice now dropping into a deep and dark tone that made even the guards at the door have a shiver go down their spines.

"You made him go fight Gide by himself. You were the one who told Mimic about the kids under his care, and YOU will be the one to blame if he dies. And for what? You know as well as I that Chuuya and I could have killed him without putting Odasaku in danger. All you are doing Mori-san is granting Gides dying wish."

Dazai hissed. Mori just looked at him as he pulled out a letter from his coat.

"I suppose that's true, but if I hadn't put Odasaku out there I wouldn't have gotten this."

He handed the executive the letter in his hand. The brunette opened the letter his eyes widening once more, and now all he could feel was hatred.

"You're putting his life on the line for this?! The gifted operations permit?"

"Yes, without it we would be an illegal organiza-''

"I know what it is Mori-san."

He cut off his boss' voice as everyone in the room could tell Dazai had the intention to kill.