You may not know me, but I know all about you

Dazai woke up to see a small little redhead sleeping in his lap. His small little hands resting on his chest, and his face resting on his shoulder. Dazai chuckled as he rubbed his fingers through Chuuya's ginger locks. He began to stand up, but was stopped when the unconscious ginger pulled him back down.

"Mmm, don't go Dazai- I missed you."

Chuuya mumbled the last part holding onto Dazai tighter, burying his face into his chest. Dazai let out a small giggle placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I know you did, and I missed you too." His smile spread across his face, as he fell back into a deep sleep.

***

Fyodor tapped on his desk looking at the file in front of him. He gave a silent night to one of his subordinates as they exited the room. He opened the file,

Double Black

Fyodor let out a small chuckle as he read the names, and saw their pictures.

Dazai Osamu
Age: 22
Ability: No longer human

Backstory: Dazai Osamu originally known as Shuji Tsushima was an executive at the Port Mafia before he left 4 years ago. Dazai's ability grants him the power to nullify anyone's ability as long as he is touching them. His lover was Nakahara Chuuya, and his partner. Dazai left and became a member at The Armed Detective Agency, and has a subordinate named Nakajmi Atsushi. His first subordinate, Ryunosouke Akutagawa was given Chuuya as his new superior. He has a new partner named Kunikida, and not much is known about his life as a child.

Fyodor scoffed setting the file aside.

I already know about the infamous Dazai, but unfortunately this information isn't going to help me in the slightest.

He picked up the next file and his eyes widened looking at the photo.

"My my, what do we have here." He smirked picking up the sheet of paper,

" He smirked picking up the sheet of paper,