Circus circus

{Manga Character spoilers!!}

Tanazaki walked back to the Agency that night, his heart racing. The tears in his eyes were begging to come out, and he hid from the moons shady eyes with his hoodie. He looked beside him and now the tears came out. There was no Naomi. Just the cold winter breeze howling out at him, and the flickering lights down every alleyway. After what seemed like an eternity he reached the front doors of the agency. He stepped inside pulling down his hoodie and trying to look as comfortable as possible. Well if that even was possible.

"Hey Tanazaki!" The ginger turned to see Kenji waving and running towards him.

"Hey Kenji." He petted the small blondes hair and they both started walking back to their dorms in the building. "Tanazaki, how come you weren't at the meeting this evening? Everyone was worried since you and Naomi didn't show up. Speaking of which.... where is she?" The boys voice was so soft and innocent. He smiled at Tanazaki, adjusting his jacket as they walked back to their rooms.

"Naomi is sleeping in our room, and I had to get some things settled this evening." Kenji nodded humming slightly. They walked down the hall and Tanazaki reached his door first.

"Well goodnight Kenji, I'll see you in the morning." The boy nodded waving his hand before entering his own room. Tanazaki was frozen looking at the door. He took a few deep breaths opening it ever so slightly and peaking inside.

"Naomi?" There was no response, which he expected. He didn't intend on Fyodor to keep his promise. He sighed feeling the tears start to overwhelm him again. He opened their bedroom door and his eyes widened. There was his sister, laying soundly asleep on the bed. He ran over to her checking her pulse, hugging her, and now the tears came flowing down like a waterfall.

"Big brother?" She turned to see her brother crying holding her close. She sat up cupping his cheeks wiping some of excess tears. "Ju- what's wrong?"

He looked at his sister and felt her warm touch and grabbed her hands intertwining them with his own. "Naomi- you don't remember?"

"Ju, I've been sleeping all night, what are you talking about?"

It finally dawned on Tanazaki. Fyodor had kept his promise, and now he could feel his own soul, mind, and body begin to crack. The redhead now had to keep his part of the deal, otherwise Naomi would die.

Flashback from a few hours ago

"What do you say Tanazaki? A life for a life." Fyodor's unholy smile was infuriating the younger man. He clenched his fist thinking of his options.

"It's not like you gave me much of a choice." He mumbled.

"So if I assist you in kidnapping Nakahara Chuuya, you promise my sister will not be injured, correct?" The raven smiled nodding.

"That is correct." Both men looked over at Matsuda who was holding Naomi and humming to the song in his earphones. The redhead gritted his teeth trying to keep his composure. He looked back at Fyodor who was still wearing his devilish smile.

"How do I know you won't break your promise, or at the very least one of you won't kill her before I complete my part of the deal?" Fyodor hummed cocking his head.

"She will return with you, and all of her memories of this will be lost. This is the deal Tanazaki. If you agree to assist us, she will be returned with no memories, no injuries, nothing to indicate she was here. And once you've completed your part, your sisters life will never be used as blackmail again. You have my word."