25

(Unedited)

After an hour of boring speeches it was time for most people to socialize before the moon would be right over the castle and we would ask the goddess for something. 

It was an hour, the original plan was to ask her to bring back the twins but now it's different. I think I have an idea of what to ask her for. 

"King Damien," I stop looking in Winter's direction to see a girl next to me. 

"How may I help you?" She bows before standing with her back straight and head held high, she looks relaxed but I know that if danger arises she would already be in a fighting stance. 

"I was to inform you that Commander Amelia invited you and others to visit her home soon," her face neutral. 

"I shall accept her invitation, let me know when and I shall be there," I nod. 

When I turned back to look at my beautiful mate she was gone. My eyes searched the entire room but she was nowhere to be found, feeling a presence next to me. Standing next to me is the woman of the hour, Commander Amelia. 

"She went to the garden," with that said she left to talk to the man that came in with the twins, he looked familiar. Storm didn't care as of now he just wants to see Winter. 

I made my way to the garden, she was sitting down by a window, the moon light shone through making her hazel brown eyes look almost golden. 

The garden looks something straight out of a fairy tale. There were small floating lights that floated around the beautiful tree in the middle of the garden. It was an old tree believed to be there since the first ever wolves roamed the earth. The vines so thick the ground isn't even visible from where I'm standing, my wolf wolf vision doesn't help.

 The vines so thick the ground isn't even visible from where I'm standing, my wolf wolf vision doesn't help

(The tree)

Beautiful red and silver colored flowers decorated the grounds giving it a magical feel. There was a wall made out of roses and the most precious rose of them all was standing in front of it looking like the goddess that she is.

"Winter," her name felt different from all the other times I've said her name. This time felt different, the feeling side my heart feels different, Snow and I both know it's different this time, we know that our everything is standing in front of us.

"Wayland," her so cold it pierced through my heart. She didn't look at me with love nor hate, she held no feelings for me and that hurt. She could care less about me and from her body language it shows. 

"Damien," 

"What?" She didn't understand her beautiful plump lips held a slight. Those sweet lips I know would taste like the finest wines in the universe. 

"Call me Damien angel," I take a couple steps towards her. I couldn't keep my eyes off her lips, they were a nice maroon shade to match her mother's dress. Feeling my eyes on her lips she bites down on her bottom lip causing my heart to beat faster.