9

(Unedited)

Damien POV

I sit back in my chair and watch as they glare at each other.

"You reek of desperation," Drake informs her.

"You reek of bitch," Taylor fires back.

"Nope that's you, it's not a good combo Tay, jumping off a cliff will help with that," he gives her a sweet smile.

"Babe your going to let him talk to your fiancée like that," she questions me. Her eyes were glossy with tears.

"Yes, and I'm already married and not looking for a second wife nor will I be getting a divorce in this lifetime," my tone bored.

She looks shocked at my answer before she starts sobbing running out the room.

"Damn I wish I felt bad for her," Drake laughs.

"I don't, why are you here?" my eyes are focused on the papers in front of me. Its showing the finances of the Kingdom, they are in a mess.

It will take some extra hours in the office to fix but I'll get it done. I look up at him seeing him looking at me, my Wolf flash making him take a step back.

"Sorry Damien," he mumbles," your soldiers are getting ready to train I think it would be a great idea to train with them,"

"I'll join soon. Is that all Beta Drake?"

"I was wondering if you could sense her?" he didn't have to say who the her was.

"No, I could've sense her when the portal was open but now no,"

"Ok, well I'm going to train, see you soon," he looked sad at my news. She was his best friend her being taken is hard for him. She was also his alpha, his wolf side needs to know that she's alright.

After another hour of paper work shut everything off for later. I don't sleep much, whenever I close my eyes all I see is Winter rejecting me, calling me weak for not fighting Octavian's control.

She finds someone new and mates with him. Storm refuses to talk to me after that, my people turn their backs on me saying I'm weak.

To not deal with the issue I'm going to work on getting the country's economy back up and the army stronger before I work on myself.

I quietly walk to my room to change. I don't say in here long after changing, when I make it to the training area they were sparing in groups based on their ranks.

As soon as I stepped foot on the grounds they were pushing each other harder trying to impress me. Pathetic. If  I'm not here I expect them to go hard, me being here should not change it.

"May I suggest something?" Drake shows up next to me as well as Bean who was eating some m&m's. There was a baby monkey on his head with his own bag of chocolate.

"Go ahead,"

"Your as strong as your weakest link, so if there was a fight and the weakest doesn't put up a fight the battle is already lost,"

"So you'll have to make your strongest fight with your weakest to make them better," Bean adds.

"Ok," they were right.

Storm takes over and let's out a roar making everyone freeze. The monkey hugs Bean making him look over at me scowling.

"Why did you have to scare Jim," he glares my way before petting the monkey.

"Sorry," Storm answers.

"Sorry isn't going to unscare him," he rolls his eyes before feeding the monkey.

Storm looks at everyone seeing them looking at us. They looked scared out their minds, he's taking the lead for him allowing me take a back seat and watch what he's doing.

"For some time now I've been watching you all fight and I think your quit pathetic and I don't like that. Your queen and Beta are  missing and we need to look for them. We can't do that if you can't even fight so were going to change that today. Until I see progress you will working out for ten hours on top of your responsibilities.

Beta Drake and Bean will be helping me train you. I expect the best from everyone or pack up and leave my site. I don't plan on going easy and I expect the same from you. Now we won't be training based on your ranks only but mixing it up. Where only as strong as pur weakest link. We will train five hours in Wolf form and the other five in human. Now if your not ready to have grown up opportunities it's ok to walk away I'm not going to hold it against you.

Please keep in mind if you do want to quit along the line you may do so. Now men and women if your with me, with your queen and Beta please return to training."

Everyone nods before starting to train with each other. I turn to see Bean walking away.

"Where are you going?" A

"I didn't sign up to workout for ten hours a day. So I'm out. I'll help get Winter back when you need help with that you know my number," he says continue walking away.

"No I don't,"

"To bad," he shrugs. Drake laughs, when I look at him he quiets down his laughter.

"I'll get the kitchen to make you endless sandwiches," once I said that he turns to me smiling.

"All you had to say was that," he turns skipping back to me.

Before I could respond an intense pain stops me from speaking. I drop to my knees coughing, when I look down at the grass there's black blood.

"Winter,"

Amelia's POV

My door bust open to show Sebastian, he looks at me with sad eyes. Winter. I jump up from my seat running into the room she's in.

When I get there she's coughing up blood while her body shakes.

"What's happening?"

"Her body is weakening. It's like it's given up, she needs her mate but if he were to get to her it would only make it worse. Her body is also forcing her bond with Damien to weaken, he's going through the same thing as her right now." Sebastian answers from the door.

"They need to stabilize her before nightfall or else she will slip into a coma and without her wolf and mate bond she's fighting this on her own. Think of it like her soul breaking apart taking her body with it," he finishes watching the doctor's try and stabilize her.

"Why before the night,"

"The grin reaper is known to take souls at night before they send it to the moon,"

ⒶⓃ

Hello.

Question: Do you like Damien?

See you in September, stay safe.