28

(Unedited)

Omniscient POV

"What?" Winter looks at Damien confused. 

"Your wolf looks black to everyone even me when I was in human form, but when I changed into my Wolf I could see that it's not. For a moment I saw white and that it changed. I asked Samara what she saw, her answer was dark grey, I then asked others and they said dark grey or black," 

"I've been reading up on different things about a wolf that can change their fur color. After doing more research they lived in Castopia many years ago before disappearing. Is your wolf like that, can Thorne change her fur color because she's a white wolf?" 

"As of right now what my Wolf can or can't do isn’t a concern of yours," 

"I want to know about you Angel," Damien argued back. 

"Why?" 

"Because we need to figure out how things will work because us," 

"Us?" Winter let out a laugh. "There is no use, I'm sorry that happened to you but you telling me a story, tears and a moment doesn't erase all the memories I have. Now I can understand why you were the way you were but I'm not going to drop everything and become a doting wife," 

"I'm not asking for you to drop your responsibilities and become my wife, or mate. I'm asking for a fair chance," 

"Why should I?" Her voice was cold and filled with venom, it was the first time he's ever heard her so. "You weren't strong enough for me before why should I take you back now," 

"I had no control before Angel," Damien argues. 

"Yes you did, you always have Alec," she screams surprising Damien. 

"Alec, who the hell is that," Damien stands from his seat. Now he understands why she doesn't want to give him a chance. It's because there is another person. Storm and he couldn't help but be mad. Their eyes turn red while Winter's turn gold. 

"Why play these games," She hissed at him. 

"What games Winter?" He takes a step closer to her and that's when he sees it, her eyes were completely gold, there was no white in them. 

"I need you to calm down, please. We can talk about this, I'm sorry for playing games," he tries to reason with her, he could tell that this wasn't her. He felt the shift in the air, his eyes were still glowing red, for some reason he couldn't stop them. They would usually flash that color and then return to normal, it was something that's been happening since he was a child, it stopped when Octavian had Krest take over his body. 

Her eyes returned to their beautiful hazel brown color, before she could say anything Sebastian walks into the room. He was wearing a pair of black jeans, a black sweater, a black leather jacket, and vans. 

"We have to get going, sweetheart. You've been out for too long, I don't need Amelia skinning me alive because you’re late," 

"Okay," Winter says before standing and walking over to Sebastian. She was in a dazed state, the last minutes were a blur to her she just felt suddenly drained. 

"Don't worry she's safe, Amelia said that Winter will come to see you tomorrow if she's well enough to. Plus there are things Amelia wants to talk to you about, I think it might be in the next couple of days before you're allowed to see Winter," 

"Since when does she need her mother's permission to come and see her mate?" 

"Since you two aren't stable with her powers. If she stayed longer she might've done real damage. Good thing I was able to sense it in time or else it would've been bad," Sebastian says while Winter stands next to him.