6

(Unedited)

Winter POV

The physical pain is gone but the mental one still there. I can pretend that it's not there but I know that it screams for attention.

I don't know when or how but I became broken. When my memories came back the pain came back as well, maybe that's why I asked some of them to be removed.

Here I stand alone again. In my mind nothing to keep me company like usual. My wolf, my other half is no where to be found, she's been as broken as me but she stayed strong for us for me.

All I wanted since I was a little girl is to be happy and make others happy. I wanted to rule Castopia to make sure all my people are happy.

I spent many summer's as a child before the Academy in Castopia's towns, villages and cities. Everything I felt close to my people when I did that, I felt normal.

My father wasn't always the way he is now. When I was little he would make sure to take time out of his schedule for August and I. He would bake cookies with us, teach us how to ride bikes and have picnics with us.

It all changed when I shifted into my wolf when I was four. He changed when he saw the colour of my wolf, he stopped doing those things with me.

He only took August out even though he shifted just like me. Whenever his queen was with him he would act like I'm the dirt beneath their shoes instead of his daughter.

Whenever I would cry myself to sleep he would be there holding me saying it was for the best. I don't remember how long it lasted before I was sent to the Academy.

When at the Academy the first couple years I felt alone. No one wanted to be friend with a little girl, that's why I became a loner. The moment that I meet Bean it all changed, he was my super hero, my best friend. Then I meet Drake and Diane we became a little family.

Thorne would dream about our mate. She would say that we would meet and instantly fall in love, we would be each other's other half. We would have pups and protect them no matter what. He would love us for us and never cause us pain but that didn't happen.

Wayland has hurt us, and taken a part of Thorne and I, that we may never get back. All we wanted wanted was to be happy but all we got was pain.

I don't know when my eyes will open again nor when the pain will stop. When I do open my eyes again I'm going to allow myself to grieve all that I've lost before I heal myself.

Before I go home finish my coronation and have my family by side. I don't care if my father nor Wayland is there. All I care about is if my family and wolf are there.

Amelia's POV

"Sebastian I need you to find out where Alexander is and what has he been up to these past days,"

"Of course Commander," he answers.

"Whenever you go to visit Willow you can check on my mate. A little birdie told me that he is going to visit my son-in-law,"

He nods, he looks like he doesn't care but he's paying more attention than other may think. He is the best at what he does, after all I trained him myself.

Once Winter wakes up and gets better he will train her. He was the one to get her the day of the coronation and he'll train her back up to be better than she is now. Then she ever was before I'll also make sure that Damien gets the training he deserved after all I can't have a weak son-in-law.

Now that I'm back things will change.

"Your son is awake and refuses to go back sleep," stubborn just like his father.

"Tell David to let him be. Are their rooms ready?" When we reach my room he opens the door for me but doesn't step in.

"His is yes but not Winter's,"

I nod then walk inside, Sebastian closes the door, I hear his footsteps retreat down the hall.

Everything happens for a reason. Those who think they know the whole story maybe blinded by what the truth is. Life is not easy and it will never be, it's not about who are what you can do. It's about who you surround yourself with.

My daughter surrounded herself with good people from what I've heard but those jealous of her came in and hurt her. She doesn't even know what she can do yet it's ok I'll teach her those things.

To be strong enough for what is coming I let them break her now it's time to build her back up. I'm going to  built everyone to be stronger and better then they were before.

When it comes to my son we will have to have a talk about the many stupid things he's done in the past and hopefully I can stop him from doing in the future.

Secrets are still to be discovered, there is a reason for everything. They say all that is in darkness most come to light well it's time to shed some light.

Damien POV

It's been hours since I've felt the pain and it hasn't gotten better. Storm has tried and tried to see if he can sense Thorne but he can't.

That has only made us angrier and more worried for our mate. The witches have agreed to meet with me saying it's only because one of them knows Winter.

I didn't ask for that information but I got it anyways. It was a yes or no question, there was no reason to explain your answer.

A knock brings me out my thoughts. I can smell my sister on the other side of the door.

She opens the door and smiles at me. "Hey, I brought you some tea," the maid that was to the back of her enters and places the tray on my desk before bowing and quickly leaving.

Smart, she understands her presence isn't wanted. It's like now for some reason everyone wants to be around me, I didn't know what spray I used to attract them but I need to find one to repel them.

"I heard you were in pain so I had the maids prepare something for you. I was wondering if I can join you,"

"I can say no but I don't think you would leave. So sit drink your tea then leave because I don't have the time nor the patience for this Willow,"

"Of course my King," she mocks making our eyes flash black. She let's a small gasp when that happens.

"Since when can you do that?" She's in front of me in a second trying to touch me. I look her in the eyes and flash my eyes again and that's enough to stop her in her steps.

"Sire the witches have arrived and is waiting for you to have lunch with them," Diane mind-links me.

"I'll be there shortly," I answer her before focusing back on my sister.

"What I can and can't do isn't important now if you'll excuse me I have some guess I need to get to," I leave her standing there before leaving my office.

ⒶⓃ
Hi, how are you guys. Hope everything is well.

Hope you like it see you soon. ☺