20

(Unedited)

Zach POV

I crack my neck looking down at my soldiers. They were fighting each other growing stronger and stronger with each passing day, getting ready for war.

Finding Zai's descendants wouldn't be easy but I have someone in the wolf kingdom looking for them.

The goddess is able to protect them better if they are part wolf.

"I want you to track them down fast. I have plans that will must executed, I must also visit my ex mate after I've found her,"

My dear, choose a mortal over me because you didn't find me worthy. How pathetic you are now chasing after a man who will never find you as worthy as his mate.

Everything will fall into place soon. There will be a war either easy or hard, I will come out victorious in the end.

Nothing will be able to stop me.

Damien POV

"What happened?" My voice was filled with the pain both Storm and I felt.

"You two are getting stronger and the bond and begging to be completed, that caused a portal to open," Saia stated.

"The portal opened because of the bond and because your mate needed you. The bond pushed through whatever shield is over whoever the Queen is located. Unfortunately it wasn't strong enough to hold itself together, if we focus of strengthening your mental strength you could be able to communicate with the Queen through the bond even if for a short amount of time," Safa said remembering her place. Her head was bowed, eyes cast down and she didn't call Winter by her name but her title when she's beside me or not.

"When can he start?" Drake said. He wanted to have his best friend back, he felt her pain but couldn't do anything about it.

"He can start in a couple days, that portal must've took a toll on him. He might not feel it now but once the adrenaline wears off the effects will take place," Samma finishes with a soft friendly smile.

"Alright, he'll rest then start training with Samma," Saia explained knowing her sister was the best in the department.

I was leaning on the wall with my arms crossed against my chest. Drake and Diana were standing on the opposite side of me with the sisters in the middle. Bean was sitting on a table watching us.

He looked bored but I knew better, he was ranked higher than Diana and Drake for a reason. Many didn't know that but he was, they thought that he was weak but he's not.

I'm not even sure if he's a wolf but I do know that he's a part of Winter's personal pack making him welcome to my kingdom.

Like he could read my thoughts he turns to me and smiles.

"We found some stories from over a thousand years ago about the descendants of a powerful wolf princess. We still need time to translate it but from what I understand so far, the princess was in love with a beast but died before anything could happen," Safa spoke up.

"How long would it take to translate it?" Drake asked her.

"A couple days, this language is dead to the world. I need to read up on it before I can fully understand it to be able to translate it,"

"What language?"

"Oplekish,"

"The language of the original creations," I explain," Taylor studied that language you can ask her for help,"

"Would she help us?" Diana questions.

"Its either she helps or she answers to us," Storm speaks for us.

Amelia POV

After Winter cried herself to sleep I had Sebastian carry her back to her room. Her bond with Damien and her wanting him caused the portal to open.

Thorne saw the way the bond between Alexnader and I was broken and didn't want that to happen, that causes her to reach out to her mate unknowingly.

They bond was become healthy again, it wasn't stopped like it was before. It was growing, flourishing into something beautiful and powerful.

I saw that pain that they were both in and I hated it. The beast that slept within Damien was almost awake, it needs to wake up sooner because Winter is getting stronger.

The only way they would be able to complete the mate bond is after the beast wakes. If they tried to do it before Damien would die from Winter's powers. They are powerful, it needs the beast inside to stand beside it, protecting it and loving it.

After making sure that she was alright I go to my office to find August sitting there like I asked him to.

"I want you to go speak to your father,"

"How is she?" He was asking about Winter, ignoring what I told him.

"You leave in the next hour or so, he's going to be in his study by himself. Be advised that I have ears everywhere and if you don't say what you were told to you will be in trouble," it's my turn to ignore him.

"Of course who would want to anger the commander,"

"You'll go to Sebastian and he'll teleport you there,"

"Do you care if I'm happy I don't want to do this," he looks at me, almost pleading me to change my mind.

"Then don't and I kill your mate,"

"Why are you such a bitch," he yells.

I sit back in my seat looking at the boy in front of me. He was strong and capable of many great things but he let his arrogance get in the way of his future.

"The world requires me to be a bitch Auggy," I smile at him, "If I'm not things wouldn't be the same, everything would go up in flames,"

ⒶⓃ
I updated because its Werewolf Week and Wattpad choice my book Winter-Rose to put on the list. Like amazing, I wanted to say thank you to them for doing that it means a lot to me.

(Screenshot taken on Monday October 26 2020)

Yes, I know it's still October, but I'm here to say thank you for all the support and well wishes. It means a lot to me.

I've been doing better-ish. Took me some time to write this chapter so that tells me my creative juices are still kinda dry but it's getting better.

Comment let me know what you think. Also predictions for next chapter?