15

(Unedited)

Omniscient

After staying by the lake until the stars disappeared and the moon was high in the sky guiding the lost, Damien stood from his seat before shifting into his wolf and letting Storm take over.

He was ready to rest and just let life play out for a while.

Storm ran through the forest with no destination in mind. He didn't know why but after staying close to the lake the rest of the day he was calm like Damien. It felt like it brought him closer to Throne and Winter.

He was running so fast everything around him was a blur before it turned grey, he slowed down and when he looked ahead he saw a hound. He was confused because since Winter's been gone they've all disappeared.

This one was white and blue, it looked straight at Storm before bowing down to the king. The hound stood back up before running away, Storm started changing after the spirit but stop once he realised he can't follow it.

Hounds had no scent, and could easily blend it with other animals. This one was different though, it screamed power, and danger.

Realizing he won't be able to follow after the spirit Storm stops and turns running into the direction of the house.

He doesn't stop until he reaches the field. It was empty, the moon was high in the sky causing Storm to stop running.

He looked up to the sky, closed his eyes and let's out a heartbreaking howl. Mated wolves that heard it, hugged their mate closer to them thanking the goddess for them.

Mothers and fathers hugged their pup and sent prayers to the goddess asking for protection.

Everyone felt an emotion rise from inside them. They let their King have a moment for their Queen, they may not like the idea of a rogue of their Queen, but they hated knowing a mate was taking from the other.

Winter was sitting down in her room looking up at the moon when she felt a pain in her chest making her hold her heart. A tear ran down her cheek before closing her eyes letting more tears follow.

August who was in his own room felt something shift so he went to Winter's room. He didn't knock, just shifted and stood guard by the door protecting her form anything that was to come, he wasn't good brother. He could accept that but he would be a good Beta protecting the Luna.

After be finished his howl Storm shifted before making his way to his room. He made his way to his bathroom as soon as he entered his room. He took a shower letting the scorching hot water temporarily take the place of the pain.

After an hour and skin redder than a strawberry, he turned the water off wrapping a towel around his waist. He got out the bathroom with the towel still on.

"What are you doing here?" Storm asked the witch sitting on his bed. She sat their like some sort of food to a starved man.

Storm was starved but for his mate.

"I heard your howl my King, I wanted to check on you," Safa says removing herself from the bed walking over to him adding an extra stray to her hips.

She was a beautiful woman, any man would die to spend a night with her or her sisters. They knew it and that give them more power than what they naturally have.

"Many heard it," Storm removed sweats from his draw to put wear.

Safa watched the water run down his abs and pecks. The way his arms flexed with his each move, the way he held his pants.

Her breath picked up without her realizing the longer she looked at him. Storm dropped his towel before looking her straight in the eyes daring her to look.

She kept her eyes on his, as he put on his sweats. Safa's body got heated begging her to lower her eyes but her mind wouldn't let her and Strom knew that.

Strom smirks at her tilting his head looking at her. He was still shirtless but that didn't matter to him, he put his hands in his pockets slowly starting to circle her.

Her heart picked up when she smelt his natural scent, his dominance, his power.

He stops to the back of her and leans down a little, with his hands still in his pockets.

"Do I intrigue you Safa," he whispers.

She gasps a little but didn't say anything. He continues circling her making sure not to touch her.

Storm stops in front of her watching, she looked at his chest making her clench her fist not to touch him.

He noticed her move and laughs at it. Making her lift her head looking her straight into her eyes.

"When I am in front of you, you never look me in my eyes. You've lost this privilege coming into my room at this hour, I may be a man witch but I wouldn't lower myself to your standards. I have a mate out there, as long as I have breath in my lungs I'm belong to her.

Don't you ever let me find you looking at me with lust in your eyes. It doesn't arouse me, it doesn't even sicken me because you aren't worth my emotions. Now leave before I start to get angry,"

His words cause her heart to quicken in fear. His voice was calm, but it sent chills down her spin knowing he'll kill her without a care in the world.

"Now I don't care what you do. If you need me tell one of your sisters to contact me, if your not going to help remove yourself from my house," Storm steps away from her going to a table that held different beverages.

Safa nods before leaving the room. She went to her room to find Sebastian standing by the fire place.

"Hello Safari, quite a night you've had. Trying to have your piece of a mated man,"

"He's not mated," she defends her actions.

"Yes he is and you know that, that's why your love charm didn't work on him. By the smell of it you used something strong,"

"I was testing out a theory,"

"If that makes you sleep at night. Now be a doll and stop your little theory, Amelia isn't happy with you and we don't want her coming after you,"

"I'm not scarred of her," Safa rolls her eyes at Sebastian's warning.

"You may not be scarred of her, but you are of Winter and Damien," which was true. Safa was truly scared of the powers that the two held separately but together its monstrous.

"I'll stop for now, is that all?" She took a sip of the antidote for the spell hating the taste.

Sebastian shrugs at her, he already knows she won't hurt him. Doing that would anger a very powerful witch that was basically the Queen of their kind.

"For now also clean your room. Your spells seem messy that's not nice for a witch of your class, won't want to lower yourself," before she could comment he was gone.

She let out a small scream before composing herself.

That night both Winter and Damien didn't sleep they were both up watching the moon. It brought them peace.

Strom and Thorne were quiet letting the world past. When the sun started to rise they went to sleep and dreamt of being together but before they could touch a storm started.

It stopped them from touching. They don't know what the dream ment but everything happens for a reason.

ⒶⓃ
Hiii guys.

Last chapter I asked your confused and someone said that if I take too long to update then it gets confusing.

So I plan to hopefully update at least 2× a week.

Don't forget to comment.

Till next time.