29

(Unedited)

It's been a week since I've seen Winter, Amelia had her lap dog inform me that Winter has been busy training and can't come to see me right now but she will in the future. 

Since the night I've seen her there has been a buzz surrounding her and me. Some saying we haven't been happier others saying we're having troubles because we haven't been seen together. 

I hear a knock on my door looking up to see Saia standing there with a food cart in front of her. I was going to ask what's that for but Bean walks in after her telling me all that I need to know. 

"I currently have time right now and was wondering if I could tell you the story now. I'll be busy in a couple of days and don't want to stop my work when I do start," she smiles. Unlike Safa, Saia was sweet and was always doing research, it would be rare to find her and she didn't have a book in her arm learning or reading something new. 

"Sure, I have some time to spare," 

She sets the food out so that Bean could eat while she tells the story. He picks up a bowl of strawberries before giving her a smile followed by a wink that causes a small smile to appear on her face. 

"Interesting," I mumble

"Truly interesting," Bean says back watching her, his focus was on her for a while before he went back to eating his strawberries. Saia sits up straight and I watch as her eyes start to glow purple and I watch as the room has this glow before I notice the clock hands start to move slowly. 

"It will take some time. I'm using this spell so that we have as much time as possible and that no one else has the chance to listen to us nor interrupt. Not even my sisters," 

"I didn't know you could do that," 

"There are many things you don't know about me Benjamin," Saia says before snapping her fingers and some books appear in front of her. 

"There was a man named Zach, he and Zai were in love. It was Zai's first time being in love, it was puppy love but for him, she was his world. She married him but after many years grew bored of him and wanted to leave him but Zach was obsessed. 

Her position as the Moon Goddess' daughter and the Power Goddess made her truly powerful. There was Alec the Moon God, he was the Moon goddess’s true child, unlike Zai who the goddess raised as her own. 

Alec spent most of his year’s training and learning to use his powers. The Goddess named Imara gave him a special gift when he became of age. It was the power of the Beast and hound, he was the first person to inherit its powers. 

During his training, Alec learned about powers and how to summon Hounds as well as their powers. After many years he came back home to find that Zai had developed into a beautiful young woman, they sent letters to each other while he was away but he hasn't seen her since she was a child. They have a regular platonic relationship until Zai would spend more time with him to get away from her husband. 

They got to know each other and he fell in love with her, Zai fell for him but thought that he would never love her the way a man would a woman. Zach made her feel like he was the only God that could her, he abused her not only physically but emotionally. She was known as the sun because she was a bright light that always made everyone happy but Zach started to diminish her light. 

When the moon goddess noticed what was happening she sent Alec away because she knew that if he could figure out what was happening he would kill Zach. Even though she wanted there are rules and if he killed Zach there would be repercussions. 

While Alec was away the gods and goddess made a plan to help Zai except and hide until they could figure out a way to free her from Zach. When they were getting married they did this ritual that stands for if you divorce me I'll be able to take all your powers.