23

(Unedited)ⒶⓃ: I'm sorry

Winter-Rose 

I watch August and Thaddeus circle each other. They were both ready to go in for the finishing move, they've been fighting for over an hour. It started off light but soon turned deadly, they were both showing everyone else that they deserved their positions. 

Thaddeus was fighting to prove that he's gotten better not because everyone goes easy on him but because he fights hard. August was fighting to prove that he isn't a weak link and that he deserves to fight in the same group as me. 

They were eyeing each other already having an idea of what the other will do from training with each other the past few months. They were soldiers that wanted to grow stronger, always having each other's back, off the field they were strangers. A hello was barely said between the two, they didn't hate each other but they had nothing in common. Well, that's what they think. 

In reality, they reminded me of each other, they bought wanted to prove they were worthy, they each wanted to find a place that they could call their own. The difference is that Thaddeus found his while Augustus lost his.

Everyone else was training but I couldn't keep my eyes off them. They couldn't get a hit, they could always tell what the other would do next. They became predictable to the others. 

"Stop," I yell, causing them to stop and stand with their hands behind their backhead straight. 

"I believe you guys should train with someone else, you've become accustomed to each other. That is not good, you can never repeat moves or else the enemy will use that against you," 

They nod knowing I'm right. 

"You guys should rest, we have been training since before the sun was out," Thaddeus nods before walking away. 

August and I start making our way to see David. It was mandatory for us to see him after training, he made sure that our bodies weren't being overworked with the amount of working out we did. 

"Amelia said that we are to attend a ball," August spoke," you have to get a dress, Sebastian also took me to get my suit," 

"I'm going to visit Karl so that he can design something for me, I don't trust anyone else with my clothing but him," it was true, Karl was an amazing designer and I never had to worry if I would look nice. 

He was also a good friend, if I went to someone else I would not be one. I made sure to wear his designs and tell everyone about him and his shop.

I was supporting a friend whenever I did. He was someone that was there for me whenever I needed him. 

"Have you been getting enough sleep these days?" I shake my head. 

For the last couple of months, I've been having these dreams. Wayland is in it, we live together and have a great time, we get to know each other and talk. Each time he ends up dying and asks me why but instead of my name he calls me Zai. He then smirks at me saying soon. 

I always end up waking up and am never able to go back to sleep. I would either get up and start training in my wolf or human form, or I would also visit the library to read a book. 

Amelia would sometimes join me whenever I was in the library, we wouldn't talk just enjoy each other's company while reading. Sebastian joins me whenever I train, he gives me tips and pointers or he stretches with me. 

If it was raining and I could go outside to train I would meditate in my room until it's time to train. Thorne and I felt at peace whenever we did so, it made us feel whole for some strange reason.