30

(Unedited)

A couple of days ago.

Amelia POV

I grab the dagger from Sebastian, happy that he was able to get it from the council for me. No one knows that it's gone and before they have the chance to figure out that it is, I have it back. 

This dagger belonged to one of the original fallen angels, it held many powers but only a select few can control it. Only the royal court and the werewolf families have an idea of where to find it, many people say that it's a myth and it's a regular pretty dagger. The truth is that it holds more power than most goddesses. 

"What are you doing to do with that again?" 

"I'm going to remove a problem that we don't need for now but will need in the future," I press down my right index finger on the tip of the dagger and smile at the blood that rolls down. A regular dagger wouldn't be able to cut so easily. This would be able to slice any wolf's neck without then having a chance to ever live. 

"Meaning?" I looked at Sebastian who was sitting in front of me watching my every move with the dagger. 

"Why nervous Seb?" I tease," you know this wouldn't be able to kill you," 

"What do you plan to do with it, Amelia?" His voice stern. 

"I already told you, remove an unnecessary factor in the equation," 

"Even though I don't always agree with you I know that your plans always work out," 

"What's wrong Seb?" I put down the dagger looking up at his eyes that were identical to mine when I was younger. He was good at hiding his emotions from everyone but me, I was the one who taught him everything he knows. 

"Nothing," 

"Sebastian don't you dare lie to me," my stern voice said. 

"It's nothing," he repeats like some sort of robot. 

"Sebastian," my eyes glow. I could feel Iris on the surface ready to surface, she's been quiet since the fight with Winter just observing everything that's going on. She hasn't disagreed with my tactics so far but I could feel her about to take over. 

"What do you want me to say? I've been feeling out of place these past few days because you're keeping something from me. We don't do that, secrets aren't something we have between us, it never was and now I'm like you're assistant that's in the dark but does whatever you ask of me," his voice had pain. 

"That's good, you sound so believable, now what's the real reason?" 

"When will you tell him?" This time his walls came down and I finally saw it. 

"Whenever you want, like I said before I'm not ashamed Sebastian you're my son. You're father and I aren't on talking terms and you know that but just like for Winter and August, I would go to war for you. I'll always look out for you," I make my way in front of him to see his eyes hold tears. I hugged him and felt him relax against me. 

"We'll tell him when I'm finished with this part. I'll take you to meet him and you can learn more about yourself and where you came from," 

"Thank you mom," I hug him tighter letting my powers run through us feeding him some of mine. 

"You're welcome Sebastian, now I have to go visit a little goddess, I'll be back later. Make sure that Winter trains and takes breaks," 

I teleported inside Alexander's office to him sitting back, his eyes looking directly into mine. Hazel brown eyes like Winter's look into my brown eyes. He looks at me with a mixture of lust and interest.