4

(Unedited)

Amelia's POV

I was sitting in my office going over some information when there was a knock on my door followed by David opening smiling.

"She's awake," he tells me.

"That's good be a but you could've waited until I said come in," I point that out. He nods leaving the door and knocking. I don't say anything he k locks again when I don't say anything he opens up.

"I didn't say come in," I say getting up making my way towards him.

"You were taking too long," he turns opening the door for me to go through. We make our way to the medical ward when I walk in August and Winter were both in the same room.

When I step in they look at me. They looked pretty calm to see me.

"What did you give them?"

"You see when they first would up they were trying to get out of bed so I give them both a small dose of a sedative. Because there bodies are still weak they won't burn it off quick," he explains before pulling a seat out for me to sit.

"Thank you," I thank him before sitting done.

"Of course commander,"

"Hello," I say to them both.

"Where are we?" August was the first to question me.

"Your safe," he didn't look convinced. Winter was sitting watching me and him interact.

"We weren't in danger before," August says.

"Who told you that?" I countered.

"I said so," he smirks at me.

"When has your word brought assurance?" I ask making his smile drop.

"Look here,"

"Amelia but you can call me Commander," I answer his unasked question.

"Commander we don't want to be here. Bring us back," I expected Winter to say something for talking for her but she doesn't.

"You can't leave yet, Winter is not strong enough also someone is looking for you,"

"Who?" He asked. I look at David and he hands me a file on them both I look over it before turning to Winter and give her a small smile.

"Aren't you going to talk Snow?" I question her.

"Why mother missed my voice?" She says. If I didn't know she was weak right now I would think that she was alright. Her voice was strong and steady.

"You figured it out," I stated. She shrugs, I close the file handing it back to David.

"You two will be moved into a better room, where you will stay until your healthy. I'll come back in a couple hours and will debrief you on what is happening. Eat, shower then rest once you wake up we will talk," I stand up and the door opens with two maids walking in with two trays in their hand.

They each bring something for the twins. August got what looks like soup and a water bottle while Winter got water and pills.

"She can't eat yet it will just come back up," David answers my unasked question.

"Alright," I nod before leaving the room.

Winter-rose POV

As soon as the door closes I lean back in the bed closing my eyes. Next to me I can here August talking to the maid asking her if she was single.

She didn't even bother to answer him, I think that I like her. My body feels weak, weaker then I've been feeling these past years.

Talking feels like hot magma is being poured on it even when I stop the pain doesn't.

"Thorne?" I look for my wolf but don't find her. I close my eyes and try focusing my energy on her as well as our bond but nothing's there.

My ears start to ring before my vision starts to turn black and white with different spots.

I feel my stomach ache before I know it I'm vomiting something black. My taste buds feel none existent making me not taste or smell anything.

My skin starts to burn. I don't know where it came from but now all I can feel is it. I know in a couple hours I'll go numb with the pain.

My vision darken further withing seconds as my body temperature rises. It's happening just like the last time but this time worse.

The ringing in my ears clear up and I can't hear them. There rushing wondering what's wrong with me. If I wasn't in so much pain I would tell them.

I don't know who but someone touches me and I cry out because the pain is too much. Even the tears running down my cheeks can't cool me down.

"Get Sebastian and the Commander now," I hear the doctor scream. What was his him again? Oh yes David maybe he has his own Goliath.

Within second I hear her voice. A voice I could've spent an eternity not hearing and it wouldn't be enough. The moment she stepped in the room I know who she was. She was there at the Academy when I graduated, she was my mother after all.

A lady that I haven't spoken to since I was a little girl. I miss being a little girl, so care free and innocent. Now my mind is plagued with these thought that I hate having. Memories I wish to erase, some bring back.

My eyes start to get heavy before I close them. The pain doesn't stop but its ok, it's just the internal pain coming to the surface.

"What's wrong with her?" August yells worrying lacing his voice.

"Its a form of heat," David answers.

"I've seen heat before and this is not it,"

"Its not normal, her body is not strong enough to handle it and I can't sense her wolf,"

"What do you mean you can't sense her wolf." He yells making the ringing get louder.

"I can't sense it meaning she's not there. Even if she was sleeping I could but there is nothing,"

There was a lot of sounds before I felt another person touch me. It didn't burn it felt nice.

"Go ahead," was all I heard before it all went dark.

ⒶⓃ
HI everyone. So it's been a while and I'm sorry for that but exams started on July 2nd and I've been doing that.

So yeah. My focus is on that at the moment that's why I'm not updating.

If I do have any time I'm not studying in between I'll try and write something to post.

But yeah. Please be patient with me cause once they are over I'll make the chapters longer.

Side note:

Winter-rose has gotten over 500k views. That's amazing thank you sooooo much for reading it commenting voting and all those other things you may have done. I'm so grateful to have you guys thanks. Cheers to many more milestones.