5

(Unedited)

Damien POV

I don't know what's happening to me but all I can think of is Winter and getting to her. Bean is looking at me weird I open my mouth to ask him what's wrong but a howl breaks through instead.

I hear all the other wolves that are near howl back in response. It was a command to find their queen because she was hurting I could feel it in my bones.

"Find her," Storm roars out making everyone answer back with a yes they were scared I can smell it in the air. They haven't ever heard him command them like that and they don't know what to expect.

"We I'm going to go," Bean said jumping to his feet," I have a few contact that have been looking for her. I'm going to see what they found so far,"

My eyes were now red I could feel it. It's getting darker because our mate isn't close to us we can only sense that she need us and we can't even be there for her. Again.

I keep letting her down but this time when I finally get the chance to be with her, I'll treasure her like the goddess that she is.

My goddess, my mate, my wife and my Winter if she gives me the change to love her. I would understand if she chooses to reject me after all that has happened.

"Storm can you focus on Thorne's energy to see if you can at least find out what's wrong?" I question my wolf.

"I'll try," I wait looking at my desk. There was a picture of Winter, she's looking at Bean who had a parrot on his shoulder. If you look close enough you can she the amusement in her eyes.

I hope that one say I can make her happy. Truly happy, if I do get that change I'll love her right not like that other fool who claim to love her. He didn't know her nor do I but I plan to get to know her.

"Diane?" I mind-link the female beta.

"Sire," she answers back.

"Contact the witches. Tell them I request their presence as soon as possible,"

"I'll do so at once," I close the link and sit back down. There's a knock on my door when I look up my mother walks in with a small smile on her face.

"What is it?" It's the first time we are alone and I can't say that I've missed her when I was imprisoned.

"I just wanted to see how your doing," 

"My mate, your queen is missing how the hell do you think I'm doing. If that's all your here for you can go cause I'm just peachy," I smile making my eyes flash black.

"I'm sorry, I was under the impression that you didn't care for your mate and was in love with Taylor," she steps into the room sitting in front of me.

"Things change as well as people. Some learn secrets and see the light of day,"

Draven POV

I sit in front of the lake thinking if how things went wrong. I'm usually able to predict what's going to happen and when but this time I wasn't able to.

I didn't see Winter disappearing nor August. I wish I could say I know where they are but I have no clue.

Everything is changing and I'm not sure if it's for the best. I could've been there at the ceremony but I was a chicken and stayed home.

I didn't want to interfere and take a chance to change things. Now look at how things are going. I don't know but I don't care anymore, if Aella and I are ment to be then we will be.