13

(Unedited)

Winter-Rose POV

"Throne, are you ok?" I ask my wolf.

"Yeah, but isn't he just so nice looking. Just one touch," I start to feel her want to take over.

I push her to the back off my mind and on time out. She wasn't acting right and I don't know what's wrong with her. I may not like Wayland but I'm still married and won't cheat.

No thank you.

I get from the grass and before I could take a step everything goes dark for a second. When I open my eyes I'm on my knees, the training grounds aren't there.

A pain makes me touch my stomach. Its round and not because I ate to much, I feel a little kick where my hand meets my stomach.

I was just talking about not cheating and look me here with a baby. How great.

"What are you doing Zia?" I turn to see Wayland smiling at me. He helps me, rubbing my stomach.

He pulls me towards the woods, I try to pull away but his hold only gets tighter the harder I push him away. He starts dragging me to wherever he's going making sure not to hurt the baby.

He turns to me and lunges himself at me, before I can react I'm being shaken awake. I turn to see Amelia and David looking at me with concern on their faces.

"Are you ok?" I don't even know who said it but I just shake my head before closing my eyes, letting the tears roll.

What's happening to me.

Someone makes a move to come closer to me but I push back against the bed.

"What did you see Snow?" I don't answer her.

"I need to know what you saw so I could help you. If you don't tell me I can't help," I shake my head.

I would tell her what I saw but I can't even remember it now. The more I think about it the farther the memory goes.

"Answer me Snow," her voice harsher this time. When I don't answer she grabs my face making me look into her eyes.

"Winterri answer me," she commands. I try to fight it off but she's stronger than I am she's my queen at the end of fbd day crown on her head or not.

"I don't know," when I say that she lets go of me turning to David who had his head down submitting to her.

"Get her some food and Winter you start training as soon as your cleared," she doesn't say anything else leaving the room.

David keeps his head down while he checks me over. He didn't even give me one of his annoying smiles or even talk to me.

It went on for about twenty minutes then he went to get me some food, some drinks and my medication.

"Your test came back and your free to train. I'll have to check you daily so when your done training come here,"

"Ok," my voice was soft. Sebastian walks in and Thorne purrs and wags her tail at him.

"Hey princess," he smiled at me.

"All be damned he's being nice," David was shocked, turning his head from me to Sebastian numerous times before proceeding with his work.

"Don't call me that," I said but Thorne was trying to make me say sorry.

"Your attracted to me," he states.

"You know what, it's time for a nap. I'll be going to do that," David literally ran out the room like what we were talking about was going to hurt him.